SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Chelsea

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Chelsea
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2015, 03:57:54 PM »
Howdy all,

Jane I think voice is pulling your leg. Why wouldn’t a forum such as this not want such articles to titillate its members? I would imagine that if the people who are in charge thought that way you would see a mass rush to the doors. I also had a look around on other forums and most I observed were a disgrace to the Spurs name. Granted, all clubs have a variety of supporters, but animal ones can’t be or shouldn’t be tolerated. I know things have changed since my day, but digressing to prehistoric man is beyond even my grasp.
Come on voice, get that pen scribbling and come up with something so that we can agree or disagree with.

Glad to hear that Don. He had me worried there. The last thing we want is a draconian forum that repels, instead of magnetising people towards it. Since joining this forum, I have found it pleasant with good and interesting members and I will tell you that that is nice to observe. My boyfriend and I frequent the local pubs around Tottenham, when going to a game and you would be surprised what constitutes as a Spurs supporter. Loud mouth, arrogant and ignorance is all you hear. Of course I am not suggesting that all fans are like that, and this forum is a good example of good intelligent fans.

I echo Don’s words, as I am sure other members do, and say, not only to voice, but also to others, continue giving us your views.

Jane x

Yes Jane, I was pulling your leg; they've all been rushing to back up what you said :2funny: :2funny:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2015, 07:05:35 PM »
Howdy all,

Jane I think voice is pulling your leg. Why wouldn’t a forum such as this not want such articles to titillate its members? I would imagine that if the people who are in charge thought that way you would see a mass rush to the doors. I also had a look around on other forums and most I observed were a disgrace to the Spurs name. Granted, all clubs have a variety of supporters, but animal ones can’t be or shouldn’t be tolerated. I know things have changed since my day, but digressing to prehistoric man is beyond even my grasp.
Come on voice, get that pen scribbling and come up with something so that we can agree or disagree with.

Glad to hear that Don. He had me worried there. The last thing we want is a draconian forum that repels, instead of magnetising people towards it. Since joining this forum, I have found it pleasant with good and interesting members and I will tell you that that is nice to observe. My boyfriend and I frequent the local pubs around Tottenham, when going to a game and you would be surprised what constitutes as a Spurs supporter. Loud mouth, arrogant and ignorance is all you hear. Of course I am not suggesting that all fans are like that, and this forum is a good example of good intelligent fans.

I echo Don’s words, as I am sure other members do, and say, not only to voice, but also to others, continue giving us your views.

Jane x

Yes Jane, I was pulling your leg; they've all been rushing to back up what you said :2funny: :2funny:

Very witty voice, but I do like a good sense of humour. I noticed it gets quiet on here at times and you being here, on this forum, for a long time will know all about that. Football matches or news generate a lot of chat so I have no doubt the awakening will come around those times.
Jane x

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 07:42:51 PM »
The problem is that people tend to repeat the same stuff post after post. Believe me, Jane, it used to be a much happier place.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2015, 10:21:35 PM »
Some good points, but feel free to use the spurs chat section. It's gone a bit quite there,on that notice I'll close the book on this topic.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?