SpursNetwork

Players Coming Through

Players Coming Through
« on: April 24, 2007, 04:56:47 PM »
Hey all

Does any1 know of any of our youngster coming through?

There was that Barnard but doesn't seem to be getting a chance, Ifil i was pretty impressed with, The man who's impressed me the most is that Taarabat looks very very promising, i hope we sign him. I think he will get his chance aswell. I think he should get on that left wing and c what happend.

Anyone know of any others coming through?

Players Coming Through
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 05:03:33 PM »
terry dixon.

already made republic of iteland squad before actually being sighned by us

Players Coming Through
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 05:47:47 PM »
Really?

Whre does he play?

Players Coming Through
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »
Terry Dixon, Tomas Pekhart- 18 goals in 16 academy games now reserve team, Dag Alexander Olsen. All are 17. I would like to see them in the future! However Taarabt looks really class and could turn out to be the next Zidane.........well lets hope so anyway!

Players Coming Through
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 06:37:13 PM »
dixon is a striker as is peckhart

Players Coming Through
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 08:31:34 PM »
Any decent left wingers coming through??

I think Jol will bring them in over Pre Season and see if they are ready

Offline McCoy

Players Coming Through
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 06:48:47 PM »
I think Jamie O Hara is a left winger but can also play across the midfield. Couldnt tell you if hes decent though

Anyone seen him play for the reserves?

Future prospects
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 01:09:58 AM »
Do any of you guys watch the spurs reserve or youth teams on a regular basis? Would be interested to hear of our prospects for the future via this route. Do any of you feel that some of our reserve players are good enough to be breaking through (or at least given the opportunity) into the first team?

Players Coming Through
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »
injuries have played there part this season with the youngsters,

deviett looked like he was about to break through but got a knee problem and has been out since b4 christmas,

barnard looked very good in pre-season but agian knee problems kept him out and he has only just got back in to the reserves,

pekhart is still way too young to even get a sniff of the first team, he has scored a lot for the youth team and has been involved in the reserves recently, i dont expect to see him any where near the first team for at least another season

Players Coming Through
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 05:37:20 PM »
if you want to know about jamie o'hara ,go on 606 and  look for parklaneyid

Offline JGT

Players Coming Through
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »
Think we will see a few youngsters make the step up next year.  Dixon and Taarabt will feature IMO.

Players Coming Through
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 03:28:26 PM »
yes taraabt could be as good as lennon in my opinion

Offline JGT

Players Coming Through
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
Just a shame he seems to lack pace.  Could hold him back in the Prem, which relies on strength and speed.