SpursNetwork

For Those Who Didn't Believe Me

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
For Those Who Didn't Believe Me
« on: April 05, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
I have said for a while that we won't finish in the top for and we won't win the Europa cup. If our dismal performance was not enough against Bazel, we have picked up a few more injuries. We face a very good Bazel side in the 2nd leg away, without bale, Lennon and DeFoe. If that isn't enough we have Evertone Sunday and Citeh coming up shortly. I think even the optimistic of supporters now need to concede the fact I am right. If our tight ar5ed chairman had of spent some money, well then perhaps iy may have been different !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
Re: For Those Who Didn't Believe Me
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 05:48:12 PM »
I have said for a while that we won't finish in the top for and we won't win the Europa cup. If our dismal performance was not enough against Bazel, we have picked up a few more injuries. We face a very good Bazel side in the 2nd leg away, without bale, Lennon and DeFoe. If that isn't enough we have Evertone Sunday and Citeh coming up shortly. I think even the optimistic of supporters now need to concede the fact I am right. If our tight ar5ed chairman had of spent some money, well then perhaps iy may have been different !!

Concede what? We are still in the Europa competition and 3rd in the league. Time to concede anything is when or if we finish below 4th.

The match against FC Basel was poor but we got a draw and now we've got to score 2 over there or at least win on aggregate. So there is nothing to believe or disbelieve at the moment. When the season finishes then it is time to evaluate our position.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline pieboy

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
Baldy, I bet when Bale went down last night clutching his ankle , you beaming ear to ear just so that you could jump on this forum to declare how correct you were all along.

Lets not all forget that you reckon Bale should had been sold at the start of the season for attending the birth of his child.

Most of the ppl on this forum already agreed that the chairman should had spent, I don't think there are many, if any, who thought we shouldn't spend.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 11:00:24 PM »
Same old, same old. It was probably the mutt again.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 11:24:24 PM »

Give it a rest, baldbloke. Seriously, what kind of clairvoyance do you have to say that Spurs will fail to make the top four? They might, but they might not. There are far too many factors playing into what happens. For all we know someone might go on a batcrap-insane run of form and Spurs might beat both Everton and City. And if you start making excuses if Spurs do make the top four, someone needs to smack you. :P

Pahus...

(PS: Voice is right.)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 07:23:41 AM »

Give it a rest, baldbloke. Seriously, what kind of clairvoyance do you have to say that Spurs will fail to make the top four? They might, but they might not. There are far too many factors playing into what happens. For all we know someone might go on a batcrap-insane run of form and Spurs might beat both Everton and City. And if you start making excuses if Spurs do make the top four, someone needs to smack you. :P

Pahus...

(PS: Voice is right.)

The problem is that people on here get me all wrong. There is a big difference between what I think will happen and what I want to happen. I want to finish 3rd, and win the EUROPA cup. In actual fact I have booked my flights for the final. The reality is that we are pretty much a one man side. The last time Bale was out we did well, but DeFoe was on fire at the time, and now he is injured. I am never wrong, and this season we will finish 5th and get knocked out of the cup next week. Unfortunately the reason for our continuing mediocrity is the chairman, and it would appear he is untouchable !! 

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 01:37:18 PM »
When we do well you are nothing more than a fuzzy poor memory, like standing in a dog turd for the first time when a little kid, disaster hits with injuries and a few iffy results you are not only posting but creating topics!!!

Call yourself a supporter, clown more like it and a very poor one at that!!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 02:57:05 PM »
When we do well you are nothing more than a fuzzy poor memory, like standing in a dog turd for the first time when a little kid, disaster hits with injuries and a few iffy results you are not only posting but creating topics!!!

Call yourself a supporter, clown more like it and a very poor one at that!!

Your sort of right. The fact is that on ALL forums, they worse we perform, the less posts they get. Forums are the opportunity for supporters to have a moan on the one in a million chance THFC happen to have a look. I happen to be quite critical, and will take the opportunity to let off steam when things aren't going right. What is the point of starting a thread when things are OK ?

At work a manger pats his staff on the back when they are doing well, on a forum this isn't the case. I propose from now on no supporter says anything positive, and then we know where we are !!

Offline Yiddite

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 07:45:07 PM »
Welcome back Baldy !!! :nope:

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 08:37:25 AM »
Don't feed the pathetic little troll.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 08:41:52 AM »
If everyone agreed on everything life would be very boring. Carry on Baldbloke

:hide: *Goes back to hiding behind he's keyboard and goes back to other English football topics*  :D :up:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 09:05:31 AM »
Don't feed the pathetic little troll.

Hummmm naming calling, very adult  :'(

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 07:36:49 PM »
Withoiut Bale and Lennon we were still better than Everton.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »
Withoiut Bale and Lennon we were still better than Everton.

Maybe so, but once again we conceded 2 goals. It is our downfall yet again this season. Once again we should have pissed 3rd place but now we are hanging on for 4th in ths hope that either Chelsea or Ars*nal slip up.
Its no wonder some of us are depressed about it all.

Offline a12 warrior

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 08:54:55 AM »
Well we will soon be clear where Spurs will finish huge games coming up can Spurs get 3 points at Chelsea and 3 points against City? well the truth is we have to win most of the games and really cannot afford to lose any!

With regard to Baldbloke he laid down his prediction at the start thats what he felt if he gets it right we all got it wrong!!!!! :-[