SpursNetwork

Blackberry Torch 9800 4GB, Black, Used, Boxed, Unlocked & Perfect Working Order

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
I have brought a new phone, as I do every 12 months and this makes my Blackberry Torch 9800 which i have had for just over a year surplus to requirements.

It is used, but unlocked, with box and original accessories (uk charger, 2 pin adapter, USB PC cable, Blackberry User Tools CD, booklets and Blackberry headphones which are unused and still sealed.  In addition a black leather blackberry pouch and also a purple soft gel skin.

The phone works perfect and I will be sorry to see it go.

I am looking to sell for £85.00 plus £5 postage to a good home.

If interested PM me I will answer any questions and send pics of the phone.

I will accept payment by Paypal and will only ship on cleared funds. 

I just cant be arsed with ebay and selling phones!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
what have you upgraded too?

If you can't be arsed with ebay, have you got a local Cex shop or 2nd hand shop if you get no offers.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
I brought myself an Xperia T nice bit of kit only downside internal battery doesnt last that well.

I use sim only business for all my phones it is way way cheaper than having  hardware supplied on contract even buying the handests once per year.

Been to Cex they are shyte, never have cash there.

I have listed on ebay on a 3 day listing at a buy it now price and best offer, seems it may be sold, now awaiting payment not bad for 2 hours but payment is of course the key.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!