Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Transfer Window is now closed
« on: December 30, 2012, 07:55:16 AM »
Not long before the story's start...  ;) :P :hide:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:59:45 AM by Southend_Yid »

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Transfer Window is coming
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »
So, who would you like to see arrive and depart?

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 10:23:47 AM »

AVB has already come out and said that he is happy with his squad and thinks they can challenge for top 4, so I not going to hold my breathe about any signings !
I think we might loan out a few of the younger lads and try and get rid of the deadwood that is still clinging on for dear life ... Jenas, Bentley etc

If Levy does loosen the purse strings.........

I'd like to see us sign a top quality striker don't really mind who it is just as long as they can score goals about 20 - 25 a season should do just to give Adebayor a kick up the arse and JD a hand !!!

I know we have been linked with Sniejder and if that could happen it would really be a coup but I don't know if that is going to be possible because I'm pretty sure that the likes of Man Ure and Citeh will probably get involved !!!

:grin:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
It is true that we have a pretty good squad atm, but perhaps not quite as good as last year's.

Dawson should stay and assuming that BAE does not get sold (there are rumours!), we should be OK when Kaboul returns from injury. With Caulker and Naughton, that's should take care of our defense for the rest of the season at least.  I also heard that Rose would be back for next season.

I would welcome Sneijder (spelling) with open arms, but  I would rather see more money spent on a quality striker.

Deadwood: Hud, Jenas, Falque, Bentley and possibly Gomes. Try to get as much dosh as poss before their sell-by-date, if it is not already gone.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »

AVB has already come out and said that he is happy with his squad and thinks they can challenge for top 4, so I not going to hold my breathe about any signings !
I think we might loan out a few of the younger lads and try and get rid of the deadwood that is still clinging on for dear life ... Jenas, Bentley etc

As I said in a previous post to you. It is an old trick. Promise nothing or say we are ok and then buy. Harry was good at doing that. For somebody who claims to know a lot about Spurs you don't know much.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 04:54:55 PM »

As I said in a previous post to you. It is an old trick. Promise nothing or say we are ok and then buy. Harry was good at doing that. For somebody who claims to know a lot about Spurs you don't know much.

Likewise !!!

???
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »
I'll prob be on my own on this, but I'd like to see Danny Rose come back and fight for a place. Has done well on loan at Sunderland and with the under 21 England team.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »

Likewise !!!

???

I hope this is a good omen for the new year; to be in agreement all the time :up:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 07:26:12 PM »
It is true that we have a pretty good squad atm, but perhaps not quite as good as last year's.

Dawson should stay and assuming that BAE does not get sold (there are rumours!), we should be OK when Kaboul returns from injury. With Caulker and Naughton, that's should take care of our defense for the rest of the season at least.  I also heard that Rose would be back for next season.

I would welcome Sneijder (spelling) with open arms, but  I would rather see more money spent on a quality striker.

Deadwood: Hud, Jenas, Falque, Bentley and possibly Gomes. Try to get as much dosh as poss before their sell-by-date, if it is not already gone.
I certainly wouldn't call Falque deadwood, he's still young. And every team needs at least three keepers and therefore we should keep Gomes or Cudicini.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 08:22:43 PM »
Falque is worth keeping as has had some good games.

I would expect Gomes to want to move on he is too good to be 4th choice, definately agree with moving on Jenas and Bentley I think we would get about £7.78 and a packet of doritos for the pair.  THudd as well needs to move on is just hasnt developed into teh player we believed he would and i reckon we should get afew million for him.

I would rather have Eriksson over Sneijde3r but a real goal threat over both of them
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 08:52:12 PM »
The reason why Falque is in my list to go is because he hasn't developped quickly enough for the time spent at the club.

Gomes should defo go and be replaced. i doubt that as long as lloris and Friedel are there, he is highly unlikely to get a game anytime soon.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
I am worried. AVB has said that Rose is going no where as he has a future at Spurs. BAE is fit??? but not featuring [even on the bench] .There have been rumours that BAE could be on his way out of the club.
Putting all of that together I am worried that BAE is going to be sold and that Rose is seen as his replacement.
I like Rose as a player but he is no BAE [my opinion].
I am biased as BAE is just about my favourite player but allowing for that I believe this is a worrying rumour because.
1. BAE is an experienced and bloody good left back
2. He is creative and highly individual. Therefore yes he does make the occasional error but he adds excitement and flair.
3. He links well with Bale and gets the ball forward early and into space for Bale to run into. I believe Bale is a better player when BAE is on the field.

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 10:27:25 PM »
BAE has just come back to training, prob have a run out in the FA cup game.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 08:22:31 AM »
Just watching sky sports news, and the breaking news at the bottom is cudicini is close to joining la galaxy

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 02:11:49 PM »
Will be sorry to see him go, he has been a good back-up keeper for us, Good Luck and thanks Carlo.

:up: :up: :up:
:SN:[font