SpursNetwork

AVB out campaign to start NOW

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: AVB out campaign to start NOW
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 10:18:01 AM »
What a ridiculous thread this is. Call yourselves Spurs supporters? AVB is now our manager get over it. True fans will get behind him and the team. He wasn't my first choice but as part of MY club that I have followed for over 40 years (32 as a season ticket holder) he will get my FULL support. Can't believe so many people are still so blind to Harry's inadequacies.

All together now.....................AVB's BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally agree .Give the man a chance for f**k sake ! The ego`s at chelscum got him the sack and he won`t have the same problem at spurs
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 06:54:01 AM »
What a ridiculous thread this is. Call yourselves Spurs supporters? AVB is now our manager get over it. True fans will get behind him and the team. He wasn't my first choice but as part of MY club that I have followed for over 40 years (32 as a season ticket holder) he will get my FULL support. Can't believe so many people are still so blind to Harry's inadequacies.

All together now.....................AVB's BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally agree .Give the man a chance for f**k sake ! The ego`s at chelscum got him the sack and he won`t have the same problem at spurs

Egos at Chelsea? Whodathunkit?
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 10:34:49 AM »

If you consider finishing 4th twice, 5th once and the champions league quarter finals inadequacies, then your right, he has many. He may not have been the most tactically astute manager, but you have to judge him on what he achieved, and not what he didn't. AVB is another Ramos. He did well in his own country at a club where the infrastructure was in place when he arrived. He was to young to step up a level when he went to Chelsea and proved that someone of his age has not the life experience to manage people, other than kids. To date he is the worst manager I have ever seen in the prem, and I can assure you without any doubt he will not be here at the end of the season. I for one will boo him when he steps out onto the pitch. Levy MUST be told he has cocked up !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 02:11:26 PM »

If you consider finishing 4th twice, 5th once and the champions league quarter finals inadequacies, then your right, he has many. He may not have been the most tactically astute manager, but you have to judge him on what he achieved, and not what he didn't. AVB is another Ramos. He did well in his own country at a club where the infrastructure was in place when he arrived. He was to young to step up a level when he went to Chelsea and proved that someone of his age has not the life experience to manage people, other than kids. To date he is the worst manager I have ever seen in the prem, and I can assure you without any doubt he will not be here at the end of the season. I for one will boo him when he steps out onto the pitch. Levy MUST be told he has cocked up !!

Here here well said !!!

:o
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »
Lets at least wait till we have seen them play before we start painting banners and sharpening the knives. I really dont think his time at Chelski is any indication of him as either a man or a manager. Anybody who had to deal with that bunch of prima-donnas was going to struggle particularly when it was well known he was tasked with getting rid of a good few of them. Our lot are not as precious and hopefully will have more respect. Funds seem to be available for team building and players are extending contracts so they must be hopefull of good things to come. All things considered I think we should give the guy a chance.   

Offline RSS61

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 11:57:48 AM »
Lets at least wait till we have seen them play before we start painting banners and sharpening the knives. I really dont think his time at Chelski is any indication of him as either a man or a manager. Anybody who had to deal with that bunch of prima-donnas was going to struggle particularly when it was well known he was tasked with getting rid of a good few of them. Our lot are not as precious and hopefully will have more respect. Funds seem to be available for team building and players are extending contracts so they must be hopefull of good things to come. All things considered I think we should give the guy a chance.

Dead right. Everybody seems to be jumping the gun here.

Fact1. Harry is gone.
Fact2. AVB is our manager now. There are signs that things are already going in the right direction. Sigurdsson signed. Bale re-signed. Caulker signed. Verthongen likely to sign. We have been linked with 2 young and talented keepers.

There is absolutely NO POINT in continuing this anti AVB campaign.

Offline RSS61

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 12:00:54 PM »

Fact1. Harry is gone.
Fact2. AVB is our manager now. There are signs that things are already going in the right direction. Sigurdsson signed. Bale re-signed. Caulker signed. Verthongen likely to sign. We have been linked with 2 young and talented keepers.

And another thing. Of the 3 players at Chelski who undermined AVB. Drogba has left for money. Fat Frank looks like he's gonna join Beckham in the land of plenty, and as for Terry !!! who knows.

Offline RSS61

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 01:45:29 PM »
http://tottenhamonmymind.wordpress.com/

Check out the above article and see if you don't feel more positive. Its an article, one of many, that come from the heart of a lifelong Spurs fan

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 06:15:27 PM »

Fact1. Harry is gone.

What good signs. Forget speculation regarding signings, as they rarely come true. The facts are that we have replaced our most successful  manager for years with an out and out flop. His record in Portugal has nothing to with what he has achieved in the prem. Secondly we have bought Siggy to replace Modric, who will be signing for Real this weekend. That's like selling your Ferrari and buying a MK4 Cortina 1.6. I'm sorry mate, but as I type this I am listening to Adrian Durham on talk sport taking the p155 out of Spurs for our lack of ambition. Unfortunately I can't argue with anything he says !!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:17:05 PM by baldbloke »

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 10:01:51 PM »
Baldbloke. Everyone deserves a chance, including AVB. Saying that he will flop is pure speculation and bad at that. As far as talksport is concerned, I listened once and then turned off the biggest load of cr@p ever broadacated on radio.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 02:14:45 AM »

Check out the above article and see if you don't feel more positive. Its an article, one of many, that come from the heart of a lifelong Spurs fan

What a great article, I would suggest that all of you who subscribe to this Chat take the time to read this article.It might make you re-evaluate your opinions it has mine.
:SN:[font

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2012, 08:32:59 AM »

What a great article, I would suggest that all of you who subscribe to this Chat take the time to read this article.It might make you re-evaluate your opinions it has mine.

For someone so articulate, he speaks a lode of rubbish !!

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 02:06:14 AM »
I didn't expect the instigator of this campaign to agree with the article, but at least he took the time to read it!!!!           :up: :up: :up:
:SN:[font

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »

All this article does is cover everything in nice flowerery uphosltery, it's sweetly honey covered ooze that makes me feel sick. It dosen't really say anything about how we will progress it assumes that AVB knows what he's doing and the krux of it is summed up at the end of the first paragragh

"Not the new man in a raincoat. Not even the man front row centre in the West Stand Upper, even though when the history of this decade is written it will be christened the Levy Era. Not the manager but the chairman’s time. White shirts, navy blue shorts and us. We were there before him and will be there long after he goes."

He also says that AVB is one of us now, err no don't think he will ever be one of us he is a hired hand that has taken a large sum of money to be the Chairman's puppet !!!

He also says that teams found us out last season and 'Arry didn't have a plan B, again how many chances did we create against teams last season and how many times did 'Arry ask for a top striker during his management !!! Adebayor on loan and Louis Saha on loan nicely backed by the Chairman then, you want a top striker you pay top money for them Mr Levy.

At the end of the day it wouldn't matter if Guardiola was in charge, Dictator Dan would still manage to hold onto the purse strings so tight his little fingers would turn icey white, and he would break out into a cold sweat if we didn't make a healthy profit each season !!!!

It will take alot more that candy coated speeches to make me think the AVB will be a good manager for us, cold hard results and a top 4 finish that's the only way.

:nope:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »

All this article does is cover everything in nice flowerery uphosltery, it's sweetly honey covered ooze that makes me feel sick. It dosen't really say anything about how we will progress it assumes that AVB knows what he's doing and the krux of it is summed up at the end of the first paragragh

"Not the new man in a raincoat. Not even the man front row centre in the West Stand Upper, even though when the history of this decade is written it will be christened the Levy Era. Not the manager but the chairman’s time. White shirts, navy blue shorts and us. We were there before him and will be there long after he goes."

He also says that AVB is one of us now, err no don't think he will ever be one of us he is a hired hand that has taken a large sum of money to be the Chairman's puppet !!!

He also says that teams found us out last season and 'Arry didn't have a plan B, again how many chances did we create against teams last season and how many times did 'Arry ask for a top striker during his management !!! Adebayor on loan and Louis Saha on loan nicely backed by the Chairman then, you want a top striker you pay top money for them Mr Levy.

At the end of the day it wouldn't matter if Guardiola was in charge, Dictator Dan would still manage to hold onto the purse strings so tight his little fingers would turn icey white, and he would break out into a cold sweat if we didn't make a healthy profit each season !!!!

It will take alot more that candy coated speeches to make me think the AVB will be a good manager for us, cold hard results and a top 4 finish that's the only way.

:nope:
  Well said. Why is it when Sugar rescued us from the depths he got derided and hounded out, whereas
Levy appears to get forgiven for everything ?