SpursNetwork

AVB out campaign to start NOW

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: AVB out campaign to start NOW
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2013, 10:08:24 PM »
Yawn this topic to off been to bed by now...
In other news are next league game is against QPR :hide: ;)

I must disagree. Granted those that have been on this forum for ages then I would agree with your comments. But those that are new or have just joined will find this thread interesting. Also what you find boring doesn't mean you should speak for everybody. A forum is made up of all sorts; if a thread has been reactivated then it is obvious that it is of interest to those that have reactivated it and those that have joined in with the person who has reactivated it.

Of course I might have missed something in the rules; like old threads are for older members and those that have just joined have no business in snooping  around old threads.

May I suggest that if you believe that old forums have a sell by date then you should lock it?

As for me personally; I find old threads interesting and worth investigating and maybe replying to.

Are you serious? I'm having a laugh....
If you actually read my post on this topic and others, I have a laugh.
Life is too short too be serious all the time.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2013, 10:22:28 PM »
We should probably lock this thread and should the results go bad, baldbloke or any other member can open up a new one.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2013, 10:31:17 PM »
We should probably lock this thread and should the results go bad, baldbloke or any other member can open up a new one.

Yes, you can lock this. I don't have anything else to add even if the results go bad!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2013, 10:38:15 PM »
Yawn this topic to off been to bed by now...
In other news are next league game is against QPR :hide: ;)

I must disagree. Granted those that have been on this forum for ages then I would agree with your comments. But those that are new or have just joined will find this thread interesting. Also what you find boring doesn't mean you should speak for everybody. A forum is made up of all sorts; if a thread has been reactivated then it is obvious that it is of interest to those that have reactivated it and those that have joined in with the person who has reactivated it.

Of course I might have missed something in the rules; like old threads are for older members and those that have just joined have no business in snooping  around old threads.

May I suggest that if you believe that old forums have a sell by date then you should lock it?

As for me personally; I find old threads interesting and worth investigating and maybe replying to.

Are you serious? I'm having a laugh....
If you actually read my post on this topic and others, I have a laugh.
Life is too short too be serious all the time.

Excellent!

You never know when you join a forum. We are all different and it takes a while to learn what is what. At least I now know which sort of what you are; i.e. that you like a good laugh. And of course you’ll eventually work out my sense of humour and we can share a bed together (not literally of course) and smile at each other’s japes.  It just goes to show you it isn’t just Ars*nal that makes us roar with laughter!!!!!
 :lol: :2funny: :dance: :lol: :2funny: :dance:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2013, 10:39:22 PM »

What an excellent idea.  :up: Talking about humour; what about Ars*nal? :dance: :2funny: :up:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2013, 10:46:41 PM »
Ok... I'm closing the door now
Thread Closed :SN:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?