Re: Taxi for Mr Redknapp
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2012, 01:24:40 PM »
Metal. You are a star. You have made my day!! :dance:

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2012, 01:29:13 PM »
Just wait for the counter attack with more of the same bollox! ::)

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
Just wait for the counter attack with more of the same bollox! ::)

Lol, ready to reply though if its warranted and worth, will ignore if its the same old shyte that's being repeated but with sentences in a different order. 

:up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline dublinboy99

• Hero: Hoddle
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2012, 07:10:12 PM »
Well said Bald Bloke.  Just because we disagree we are wrong?  I'm a fan since the 1967 and attend a few matches a year.  I was at the Wigan game and saw no belief in the players.  Even when we went 2-1 up v Chelsea you couldn't see us winning?  Even when we went ahead v City you couldn't see us winning?

I'm prepared to give AVB time or at least I was until now.

I'm not going to repeat the doom and gloom but answer this question:

Tell me one thing he has done since his arrival that gives us hope going forward????????

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2012, 07:56:29 PM »
Just because someone doesn't agree with your constant doom and gloom bollox doesn't mean they know nothing, it simply shows they have their own fcuking mind and opinions, of which will only be changed through factual events and circumstances witnessed/experienced not influenced by your constant doom, gloom and poor speculation.
That is true, as the same time it also doesn’t mean that they actually know what they are talking about. It is also true that there are those that have their own mind, and that mind is a blank and a void mind.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
Just because someone doesn't agree with your constant doom and gloom bollox doesn't mean they know nothing, it simply shows they have their own fcuking mind and opinions, of which will only be changed through factual events and circumstances witnessed/experienced not influenced by your constant doom, gloom and poor speculation.
That is true, as the same time it also doesn’t mean that they actually know what they are talking about. It is also true that there are those that have their own mind, and that mind is a blank and a void mind.

We will lose to Ars*nal today and be at best 8th by Christmas. We will go on to finish mid table by the end of the season. But just to prove I am not all doom and gloom, I have some some positive news. Because our moron of a manager is incapable of getting us to anywhere near the top of the prem it will mean we won't have to enter the Mick Mouse Europa cup next year. Also, as a lover of WHL, it  means that our downturn in performance will delay the NPD or move to East London.

You see, there is some good news !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »

We will lose to Ars*nal today and be at best 8th by Christmas. We will go on to finish mid table by the end of the season. But just to prove I am not all doom and gloom, I have some some positive news. Because our moron of a manager is incapable of getting us to anywhere near the top of the prem it will mean we won't have to enter the Mick Mouse Europa cup next year. Also, as a lover of WHL, it  means that our downturn in performance will delay the NPD or move to East London.

You see, there is some good news !!

Well; I am sure Ars*nal fans will love to read this and if we do lose (I bet you are keeping your fingers crossed?) I can imagine you jumping for joy. I suppose the next step on your shopping list is for Spurs to be relegated and Ars*nal win the league. I won't say good luck to your wishes as I am a Spurs supporter who wants the best for his team.

PS If your dreams do become true will you be dusting of your Ars*nal season ticket? "Up the Gunners!" I can hear you singing. ;)
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
Get ready for the " I am always right bollox"
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!