« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »
Starting 11 anyone?

Don't know but maybe...

Gomes

Hutton    Dawson   Gallas    BAE

Lennon    Palacious   Modric   Bale

Crouch

Defoe

Possibly Bassong for Dawson and Corluka for Hutton but I would think we will line up something along those line unless Van der Vaart has had a miracle recovery.

Id say you are on the money with that lineup ugs, whats the story with VDV anyway? As you say it would be a big boost if he was playing.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Chelsea
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 08:58:15 AM »
Starting 11 anyone?

Don't know but maybe...

Gomes

Hutton    Dawson   Gallas    BAE

Lennon    Palacious   Modric   Bale

Crouch

Defoe

Possibly Bassong for Dawson and Corluka for Hutton but I would think we will line up something along those line unless Van der Vaart has had a miracle recovery.

Id say you are on the money with that lineup ugs, whats the story with VDV anyway? As you say it would be a big boost if he was playing.
I think it was reported he could be back for the Blackpool game but I'm not sure we should rush him back. Just let him heal the injury and regain fitness...

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »
Corluka n Dawson back against the Chavs  :2funny:

even if Dawson was better than Bassong (which he aint) do you really think that any manager is gonna throw him in against Chavski as his returning game after nearly 3 months off ??...... without even a 10min runout in the previous game...have a word with yourselves eh...

as for Corluka.... he aint gonna be playing unless Hutton is injured/rested from now onwards.... Corluka has been DIRE since even the Pre-Season.... will get rid in the summer..

Offline PaulInRome

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 10:08:19 AM »
I agree it would be foolish for Dawson's first game back to be against Chelsea (and particularly Drogba). Bassong looks good to me, and while he isnàt as big and powerful as Kaboul, I think he makes less mistakes.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 07:27:16 PM »
No Lampshad again for Chelski - Bonus  :up:
COYS!

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »
Very nervous about this one already. A win would be dreamland stuff again but i worry a little gap is away to open with top 4 and us. Useless f*ckin Wet Spam unable to stop 3 points off to City, i had hopes they could manage a draw.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 10:02:48 AM »
Tottenham's Alan Hutton, Aaron Lennon and Luka Modric will be restored to the starting line-up after missing the European match with FC Twente.
Younes Kaboul faces a fitness test on his injured hip, but Niko Kranjcar and Rafael van der Vaart are out.
Chelsea welcome back Nicolas Anelka and Ashley Cole after they sat out Wednesday's defeat by Marseille.
Frank Lampard will not be rushed back from long-standing groin and tendon problems as he lacks match practice.

There was a time when a trip to Tottenham would have been the perfect tonic for Chelsea to help them out of their rut. Not so long ago the Blues enjoyed a 19-year unbeaten run in the league at Spurs, but those days of 'Three Point Lane' are long gone as Tottenham have begun to establish a hold over Chelsea of their own.

Harry Redknapp's side have not lost at White Hart Lane against their west London rivals since 2005 and their Gareth Bale-inspired victory in April last season came perilously close to derailing Chelsea's title charge.
If the Blues are to retain their title, manager Carlo Ancelotti has to find a way of arresting their dramatic recent slump that has caught everyone by surprise. After 10 games of the season they had lost just once, scored 27 goals and conceded three times. In their last six matches they have won only once, scored a mere three times and let in eight.
Ancelotti has been bold enough to say he is genuinely worried by their form and with Manchester United and Ars*nal to come after Spurs, the heat is definitely on the normally ice-cool Italian.
Tottenham, in contrast, are flying and have taken Europe by storm, establishing themselves as the great entertainers of the Champions League group stages. This match will provide an acid test of their title credentials.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 10:36:00 AM »
Im off to Glasgow to watch Arcade Fire tonight so i will miss the game!!

Thank god for 5 live for the journey up  :P

COYS!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »
Dawson starts, but no Gallas

Offline bigv

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 03:26:53 PM »
No Gallas? Is he injured? IS it dawson/kaboul or daws/Bassong? Gallas is a loss!!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »
Hamstring injury apparently.

Drogba on the bench

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »
Dawson starts, but no Gallas

Dawson back in and Captain too !!!!!

Must be really s**t eh Gareth

:P
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline bigv

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 04:58:33 PM »
Half  time 1-0 what a strike from pav. I could see crouch scoring from there. Pav is quality I never doubted him one of our betters players. Hutton Justifying his inclusion. Still feel nervous when its up our end of the pitch. Guess lamp and drog will feature soon

COYS

Offline bigv

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 05:31:56 PM »
Gomes at fault for equaliser no question

Offline bigv

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »