Jenas a regular AGAIN

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Jenas a regular AGAIN
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »
and I'm sure Bale never has been known to exaggerate a tackle on him in the box either.... cos if he did, no doubt you'd be giving him just as much stick  :ohyeah:

I didnt see the game, but after seeing Jenas play for Spurs for many years now, I can't remember too many incidents like the 1 you fair-minded Jenas-critics have made a mountain out of...

If you never saw the game then how can you comment on if it was a dive or not, how can you comment on any aspect of the game for that matter !!!!!

8D

‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: Jenas a regular AGAIN
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2010, 04:47:53 PM »
and I'm sure Bale never has been known to exaggerate a tackle on him in the box either.... cos if he did, no doubt you'd be giving him just as much stick  :ohyeah:

I didnt see the game, but after seeing Jenas play for Spurs for many years now, I can't remember too many incidents like the 1 you fair-minded Jenas-critics have made a mountain out of...

If you never saw the game then how can you comment on if it was a dive or not, how can you comment on any aspect of the game for that matter !!!!!

if you can actually understand written English, even you should be able to see that my comment is a valid one....

pity you can't tho eh...

8D