SpursNetwork

Europe

Europe
« on: May 17, 2007, 02:43:22 AM »
after waiting since 1999 to see my beloved spurs play in europe .it was well worth the wait and the old woman is glad that i can finally stop moaning.every season.we went to the braga away game went with the club for the day .it was a very long day but  it was brilliant.spent the day in porto it was sunny beer flowing and great food .not one hint of trouble .they kept us by the harbour but even the old bill were friendly .it is the second best day out i have had with spurs after the scum in 91 .have got to repeat it next season if you went abroad this season i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did .if not make sure you go next season.plus it is a great way to shut the plastic mancs chelski and scousers up .any way let us all know of your european adventures and cant wait to do it again next season were all going on a european tour:guinesssmilie:

Europe
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 09:48:30 AM »
I'd love to join you but it aint on the cards I'm affraid.The closest I get to watching the Spurs is on cable TV.Have a good tour,and sing one for me!
"I swear by almighty God
to be a yid,a whole yid and nothing but a yid
I promise to raise my kids in the way of the yiddo
and protect them from the evil in red"

Yidesis,chapter one,verse one

Europe
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 10:33:59 AM »
It's being a long time since we got european qualification back to back. I remember in 1999 when we played Kaiserlautern and we lost to them and got knocked out of the UEFA Cup. It's been great to be there and hopefully we can go all the way next season and lift it for a third time.

Europe
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 10:42:11 AM »
Quote from: Dj Frisky;9000
It's being a long time since we got european qualification back to back. I remember in 1999 when we played Kaiserlautern and we lost to them and got knocked out of the UEFA Cup. It's been great to be there and hopefully we can go all the way next season and lift it for a third time.

at least we wont have far to go the final is at man city