SpursNetwork

West Ham 1 Spurs 0

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
West Ham 1 Spurs 0
« on: March 03, 2016, 10:16:20 AM »
I had a bad feeling about this match. The only good news worth reporting is that Leicester drew, Ars*nal ad City lost. It all now hinges on the Ars*nal game at WHL. We need to win that match. A loss would put the cat amongst the pigeons. I'll tell you something else; whoever wins the league this season and even finishies in the top four is going to need a lot of luck.

Even West Ham, Liverpool, United and Chelsea are not even out of it. Still a lot to play for, this league will go right up to the wire.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: West Ham 1 Spurs 0
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 01:45:02 PM »
yes, I also had a funny feeling about this game and in all fairness WH were good.

We can take a little consolation that both team behind us also lost.  The Ars*nal on Saturday is a must win game. Cech and Koscielny are both out of it and we will be at home ready for it.  :up:

There are still 30 points up for grabs and still too many hard games to play, but that applies to all, not just us.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:39:29 PM by spursjoolz »

Offline Spursx

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 07:33:55 PM »
The less we say about this match, the better. And we need to get back on track and give the gooners a good kicking. We need this one.

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 03:02:35 PM »
West ham hustled and bustled their way to 3 points.True , we were way off our normal standard but west ham certainly didn`t outplay us.AS Saturday is such a big game I`m sure the players will be back to their normal intensity.
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 04:07:43 PM »
We've only lost 4 matches, at this time of season, that isn't bad. A blip!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: 8)

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 10:11:14 AM »
We never got going first half, West Ham bullied us and destroyed us with long balls, are passing was shocking and we got what we deserved, lets put it behind us and make it right with the Gooners.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.