SpursNetwork

Kaboul out for 4 months

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Kaboul out for 4 months
« on: August 30, 2012, 02:00:33 PM »
And here we go again. Younes Kaboul has undergone a surgery on his knee and will be out for four months. I really hope Villas-Boas won't sell any more defenders.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
Re: Kaboul out for 4 months
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 02:32:16 PM »
Everytime I hear Dawson's name linked with QPR, I cringe!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »
Once again we get a good group of defenders and we are hit with injuries again, last year it was Dawson. Talking of Dawson I bet AVB is really glad that he didn't want to leave hopefully he isn't too pissed with AVB and will be able to perform to his usual high standards.

Let's hope AVB hasn't pissed anyone else off just in case !!!!

:)
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:44:18 PM »
This is bad news for us but if it helps us keep Dawson it sort of balances out for me.

Lets get Dawson match fit then for me it has to be Dawson and JV until Kaboul is fit again and then its a case of the best pairing will eventually shine, having a choice of JV, Kaboul, Dawson, Caulker and Gallas (sub) is not bad for tthe centre of our back line.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 07:36:03 AM »
This is bad news for us but if it helps us keep Dawson it sort of balances out for me.

Lets get Dawson match fit then for me it has to be Dawson and JV until Kaboul is fit again and then its a case of the best pairing will eventually shine, having a choice of JV, Kaboul, Dawson, Caulker and Gallas (sub) is not bad for tthe centre of our back line.

Agreed. Lets hope Steve Kaulker gets a few chances too. Maybe Europa League / C Cup

Offline davidjmcclure

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »
Spurs need more back in in defence