SpursNetwork

New look Spurs

Offline Yiddite

• Season Ticket: No
New look Spurs
« on: July 09, 2012, 06:45:10 PM »
Luis Martins has been officially named as first team coach and will be working beneath AVB.
He has previously been at Sporting Lisbon where he coached the youngsters and also
at Braga.
Last appointment was with the Saudi Arabian national and Olympic sides.

AVB is yet to recruit his number two.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
Re: New look Spurs
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »
Does this mean that we will get new shirts again?
Seriously. I am really looking forward to the new season and there will be more new signings before it starts!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
Re: New look Spurs
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 02:46:00 PM »
Luis Martins has been officially named as first team coach and will be working beneath AVB.
He has previously been at Sporting Lisbon where he coached the youngsters and also
at Braga.
Last appointment was with the Saudi Arabian national and Olympic sides.

AVB is yet to recruit his number two.

Fantastic yet another big name to go with AVB ........Luis Martins yeh he's that bloke you know that bloke the one that you know he's famous for well you know for thingy everyone's heard of him for that thing you know ....... GREAT another no one trying to prove himself !!!!

::)
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion