SpursNetwork

Our next manager

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Our next manager
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 08:25:32 AM »
People, please don't bring up threads which are nearly two years old.

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 08:29:57 AM »

It seems interesting reading this post. “Inevitable,” it was not (Harry getting the England job). Obviously the fans were not as wise as the football authorities; thank god.  As for my predictions for next Spurs manager; I predict that Chelsea will sack AVB and we will be the lucky ones to get him and by Christmas of the first season he is in charge will be 4th. I wonder if my predictions will come true?

:2funny: :ohyeah: :lol: :dance: :up:
[/quote]

Not true, and that was just my humour.

On AVB; I did say somewhere on this forum that I would be one of them shouting the loudest if he wasn’t up to scratch to remove him. However, I also said that we should give AVB the chance. So far he hasn’t done too badly. We are 4th in the league. Granted we started off shaky but like all managers they need time to embed the new players and then mould the team into a good working machine. For what I can see he seems to be getting there.
[/quote]

You won't be smiling when Sunderland stuff us today, and perhaps you may the realise how crap AVB is
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 08:30:47 AM »

It seems interesting reading this post. “Inevitable,” it was not (Harry getting the England job). Obviously the fans were not as wise as the football authorities; thank god.  As for my predictions for next Spurs manager; I predict that Chelsea will sack AVB and we will be the lucky ones to get him and by Christmas of the first season he is in charge will be 4th. I wonder if my predictions will come true?

On AVB; I did say somewhere on this forum that I would be one of them shouting the loudest if he wasn’t up to scratch to remove him. However, I also said that we should give AVB the chance. So far he hasn’t done too badly. We are 4th in the league. Granted we started off shaky but like all managers they need time to embed the new players and then mould the team into a good working machine. For what I can see he seems to be getting there.
[/quote]

You won't be smiling when Sunderland stuff us today, and perhaps you may the realise how crap AVB is
[/quote]

Baldbloke, your so negative, and it's about time you started to give AVB a chance

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 08:32:04 AM »
[/quote]

[/quote]

Baldbloke, your so negative, and it's about time you started to give AVB a chance
[/quote]

I gave him a chance and he has showed how bad he is. The football is boring and we should have beated Wigan and Stoke

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 08:33:09 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I gave him a chance and he has showed how bad he is. The football is boring and we should have beated Wigan and Stoke
[/quote]

But Baldbloke, you can't win every game, not even Ary won every game. When teams stick 10 players behind the ball, what can you do ?

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 08:34:05 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But Baldbloke, you can't win every game, not even Ary won every game. When teams stick 10 players behind the ball, what can you do ?
[/quote]

Arry would have known what to do. AVB appears to be learning absolutely nothing and should be sacked tomorrow.

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 08:35:06 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Arry would have known what to do. AVB appears to be learning absolutely nothing and should be sacked tomorrow.
[/quote]

But baldbloke, who could we replace him with. I think it's time you went and posted on another site

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »

[/quote]

But baldbloke, who could we replace him with. I think it's time you went and posted on another site
[/quote]

Yeh, you would like that, wouldn't you. If you don't start giving me some respect, I will set light to your dog.

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 08:37:24 AM »

[/quote]

Yeh, you would like that, wouldn't you. If you don't start giving me some respect, I will set light to your dog.
[/quote]

You try it baldbloke, and then make sure you check your grannies dinners before she eats them. It's people like you that give this forum a bad name

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 10:55:07 AM »
Whats all this bollox? why open a thread up thats so old and chat shyte?
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 11:02:09 AM »

If you don't mind, I was having a good argument with myself before you butted in !!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 11:04:36 AM »

If you don't mind, I was having a good argument with myself before you butted in !!

Ah I see that explains it.... I will leave you to having it out with yourself, or is it your terrier at the comp again?
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »

[/quote]

Ah I see that explains it.... I will leave you to having it out with yourself, or is it your terrier at the comp again?
[/quote]

Trixie (my dog) got her own computer for Christmas, so I hope she will leave mine alone.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 05:43:21 PM »
People, please don't bring up threads which are nearly two years old.

Why? If you don't want them being used you can either lock them or remove them. I think some of the old threads are interesting and looking back makes an interesting debate. Don't forget that some of us weren't around when they were first initiated.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »

But I am smiling, but I can understand you not smiling. I bet you can't stand it that Spurs are doing well and we are 3rd? I suppose it puts on hold your "AVB out" mantra.... then again I doubt it.
I've corrected your quotes; at least for this post.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.