Audere et Facere!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Our next manager
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 05:18:33 PM »
Keep Redknapp....... tell England to sling their hook !!!!!

:D
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 06:42:41 PM »

Yeaaaaah England can go...away
COYS!

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »
Ideally that would be the thing to do. But Harry has said he'd take the job if offered it. And the F.A seem to have a shortlist of 1 name so it's a done deal IMO. Also lets be realistic Harry is not exactly a young man and he will be looking to retire before to long whatever happens. The team he has built will be appealing to a lot of top managers so it will be interesting to see who applies when the vacancy occurs.

Offline paranoid13

• Hero: ARDILLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »

keep REDKNAPP..........................I agree..... :up:

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 10:30:02 PM »
Coyle whould be a good name.

I checked with The Friends of Eddie...you can use it if you want!
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline SpursProduction

• SpursProduction® from YouTube
    • SpursProduction® YouTube
  • Hero: Aaron Lennon
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
If Harry leaves..............our new manager should be Joe Jordan! :D or Martin O'neill.
SpursProduction® YouTube

Offline Shameus

• Hero: Dave Mackay
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »
Harry is the best for us and the outcome of his forthcoming affair in the Courts could affect his future with us, to say nothing of England. I think Moysie has already been earmarked by Manure; and I for one find Mourinho hard to stomach. I would vote for big Martin return.

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 07:33:20 PM »
Moyes !!!

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 07:42:21 PM »
Keep 'arry....if we don't...then O'Neill ;)

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »
i'd love the special one but what about his style of football?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 08:19:49 PM »
It seems to be more and more inevitable that Redknapp will be our next England manager. Since he's taken over we've had some really fantastic results. We've had some bad ones as well and at times I'm sure we've all gotten upset and forgotten just how inconsistent we used to be. Redknapp has worked wonders for us. Despite what our resident troll and self-proclaimed "enlightened" football prodigy would have us think, Redknapp has made a determined team out of a fantastic squad of predominately attacking footballers.

Apparently going a goal down only upsets our players now and makes us more likely to win. I love that. I really do love that. It reminds me of United in the 90s. I realize they haven't changed all that much and still do it, but back then it seemed silly to think that they would lose even if they conceded a goal. I think perhaps more than anything else, that's what I appreciate most about Spurs under Redknapp. With that said it seems inevitable that he's going. I have no idea why, considering the level of abuse he'll be likely to receive as England manager, but I can respect his wishes. To be honest, I do think he's the best man for the job and if I didn't support Spurs I would be all for him taking the job. I can imagine England winning the first game under him with a flurry of goals... "I just told them to kick the ball around and have a go at it."

Who do you think good candidates are to replace Redknapp? This is obviously hypothetical and of course I mean after we win the Champions League and upset the bookies by winning the Premier League this season.  :up:

I'm not sure that Jenas is quite ready for a player/captain/manager role just yet.

It seems interesting reading this post. “Inevitable,” it was not (Harry getting the England job). Obviously the fans were not as wise as the football authorities; thank god.  As for my predictions for next Spurs manager; I predict that Chelsea will sack AVB and we will be the lucky ones to get him and by Christmas of the first season he is in charge will be 4th. I wonder if my predictions will come true?

:2funny: :ohyeah: :lol: :dance: :up:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline dimexi

• I have a dream... a white hart dream
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 09:02:17 PM »

It seems interesting reading this post. “Inevitable,” it was not (Harry getting the England job). Obviously the fans were not as wise as the football authorities; thank god.  As for my predictions for next Spurs manager; I predict that Chelsea will sack AVB and we will be the lucky ones to get him and by Christmas of the first season he is in charge will be 4th. I wonder if my predictions will come true?

I think you love AVB just a little more than is healthy for a person.   ;) ;) ;)
Maybe next year...

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 09:07:17 PM »

I think you love AVB just a little more than is healthy for a person.   ;) ;) ;)

Not true, and that was just my humour.

On AVB; I did say somewhere on this forum that I would be one of them shouting the loudest if he wasn’t up to scratch to remove him. However, I also said that we should give AVB the chance. So far he hasn’t done too badly. We are 4th in the league. Granted we started off shaky but like all managers they need time to embed the new players and then mould the team into a good working machine. For what I can see he seems to be getting there.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.