SpursNetwork

Big games.

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
  • Season Ticket: No
Big games.
« on: November 15, 2010, 11:59:35 PM »
Just looking at our next half a dozen games...they are massive massive games for us.

Next 6 games.

Ars*nal (Away)
Bremen (Home)
Liverpool (Home)
Birmingham (Away)
Twente (Away)
Chelsea (Home)

They dont come any tougher than that....imo these are make or break games...some positive results against these teams could see us well up in the league table,and through to the next round of the Champions League...or out of the CL(Mathematically, each team can still qualify,) and in the bottom half of the table(if results go against us).

These next few games are going to be very interesting.... season defining games?
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
Re: Big games.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 12:26:23 AM »
We need to show teh kind of attcaking football and resolve we showed when we played Man U , Chelsea and the Asreanal towards the end of last season and came away with more points than we could have possibly expected, those points were key to our 4th place finish.

Same again please lads
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 12:53:29 AM »
Lets hope we get more bodies back soon.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 02:03:23 AM »
Well, just like last season we dropped points in some of the easier fixtures. Now we need to get points from some of the harder ones. Just looking at the PL here if we can get 6 points from the Liverpool and Birmingham matches and then a point from either Ars*nal or Chelsea, I think we'll be in a decent position. I'm not sure what we have a better chance with though, points away at Birmingham or points at home to Chelsea. These are all certainly massive games and that's not even getting into the Champions League games. Either way it's going to be an exciting as well as nerve-racking couple of weeks.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 08:44:39 AM »
Without a doubt, this is the biggest stage of our season. THese games could make or break our season.

I would be happy with 7 or 8 points out of the league games

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 03:55:31 PM »
Dare I say it at the moment we seem to be playing well in the 'big' or 'important' matches, its the ones where we are expected to win that are causing us problems. I would like to think that we are capable of at least 8 points in the League and qualification fot the next round of the CL needs one more win in reality, which we should be more than capable of too......fingers crossed!!!!!!
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion