SpursNetwork

WIN A FREE HOME KIT A WEEK BEFORE IT GOES ON GENERAL SALE

WIN A FREE HOME KIT A WEEK BEFORE IT GOES ON GENERAL SALE
« on: September 03, 2010, 05:42:34 PM »
A London-based treasure hunt to give loyal Spurs fans free kits!

To to be in with a chance to win a completely FREE and Exclusive new Spurs home kit, a week before it even goes on sale,

simply follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/beinthatnumber) to clues to locations for our London-based treasure hunt taking place next week (week beginning 6th Sept).

Clues will be given out on this Twitter account only for real-life locations - the first fans to get down there will win themselves these exclusive kits.

If you miss out on the first day - fret not! You've got 5 bites at the cherry as it's running over the course of 5 days, and 5 different locations.

This is an offical competition from THFC & Puma and the promotional video (featuring some of the players singing along...) can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6xneep0_Y

GOOD LUCK!
COYS

Offline Aosoth

• Hero: Gary Mabutt
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: WIN A FREE HOME KIT A WEEK BEFORE IT GOES ON GENERAL SALE
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »
Any chance of running an event in Somerset? =p   With it being in London, even if I were to get the clues guessed correctly, I don't fancy my chances of beating everyone with a swift trek up the M5 and then some  :lol:

You agree too surely SomersetYiddo?  :D
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »
:(! Cant join

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:32:27 AM »
Morning guys.

Afraid it's a London based campaign only at present - but if we decide to run it further afield next time - we'll be sure to include you!

Do you have any friends in London who you could get to represent you and collect your free shirt for you?

It will be kicking off in a few days time - so spread the word (and get them to follow twitter.com/beinthatnumber).

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 02:45:33 PM »
Any chance of running an event in Somerset? =p   With it being in London, even if I were to get the clues guessed correctly, I don't fancy my chances of beating everyone with a swift trek up the M5 and then some  :lol:

You agree too surely SomersetYiddo?  :D

A30, M5 then M4 and finally M25 for me LOL !!   :D
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion