SpursNetwork

3, is THE magic number.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
3, is THE magic number.
« on: July 25, 2010, 05:14:51 PM »
It seems that we are 3 "special" signings away from lifting the premier league trophy, 'Arry says he already knowd who they are. So who do you think they are????
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: 3, is THE magic number.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 05:44:58 PM »
That Croatian keeper her said
Richards (hopefully)
Bellamy, Hunetlaar or Suarez

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 07:14:01 PM »
Bellamy, Huntelaar or Suarez look likely to be the targets. My heart says Suarez but definitely think the safest move would be to go for Bellamy. Obviously by safe I mean he is guaranteed to be good value - obviously not safe in the sense that he is an absolute nutter.

Richards should be a priority. It's a great time to snap him up.

No need for Young or Milner. Don't really know what we need in midfield.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »
Defener,Midfielder and a forward?  :lol:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 09:52:19 AM »
Bellamy is good, but he's not the sort of player who can help get us where we want, the same goes for Huntelaar, he's done sweet feck all since joining Milan. Im not too sure about Suarez, yes he has a great scoring record, but its for Ajax, in the dutch league, and thats hardly the highest rated of leagues is it. An example of this, Huntelaar. So for me the forward has to be Fabiano, 'Arry has now stated on numerous occasions of his admiration for the guy.

The defender has to be Richards, becuase quite frankly if we don't sign him I'm going to be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly pissed off.

As for the third Player, I'm thinking its Pletikosa. Harry hasn't mentioned anyone else. Unless of course we sign Milner  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 11:00:58 AM »
I don't want bellamy... its just who i think we will get

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 01:36:31 PM »

I agree with that

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 06:14:30 PM »
Bellamy, Richards and Young.... all realistic targets and all quite capable of doing a more than decent job. They are 'Arry type signing slighly gone off the boil but with bags of potential and all have a little something to prove to the world.

My biggest concern though is to make sure we have adequate cover at the centre of the defence if Ledley can get fit and stay fit then him and Dawson are nailed on every game but lose one or both for any length and we are gonna struggle !!!!!

:) ;) :) ;) :)
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »

I agree with that
Who knows, Keane has scored two goals and added an assist in friendly matches. He was really inspirational against Sporting. And as Paclyuchenko has some nagging injuries and Crouch and Defoe still top up their tans, I woulnd't be surprised if Harry sticks with Keane. After all he has said that he rates him as a player... If we bought Bellamy, I wouldn't be surprised if him and Keane would have a training ground bust-up (as Keane had with Davids and Bellamy has had with most of players and coaches he has played with/for/against).

Offline Edspurs

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »
Harry seems to be leaning towards loans and that means waiting until the last knockings of the window until City or the like realise they are trying to squeeze a quart into a pint pot for player numbers. To be honest I'd rather loan in Bellamy and see how he settles.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 10:41:33 AM »
I really hope we get Mesut Ozil, he's a quality player and could be exactley what we need to help propel us into real title contenders  :lol:

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 06:08:41 PM »
Signing Mesut Ozil would be fricking awesome maaan!
COYS!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »
alittle to similar to modric though don't you think?

but it would be nice to sign him... he is a class player

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 06:55:36 PM »
Keeping Giovanni would be like a new sigining for me. After world cup showing if he wasnt already ours we would be quite happy getting him.

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 07:44:49 PM »
I feel we need someone who can play up on their own. I don't rate Pav, i'd sell him and get a world class striker like Dzeko.