SpursNetwork

Tottenham 1-4 Ars*nal - Carling Cup

Offline MalSpur

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Ars*nal - Carling Cup
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 10:15:06 PM »
Turned the sound off, bad enough we're playing like sh**. but having to listen to that tosser is really pushing it to the limit!!

Offline MalSpur

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 10:18:39 PM »
Still wasn't 1-5, grateful for small mercies. Keano gave it his all, got the goal and at least kept trying more than can be said for some!! Didn't help that the crowd started to leave too early, it ain't over till it's over!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 11:02:36 PM »
Highlights posted

if any of you can bare to watch them again

Offline MalSpur

Re: Tottenham 1-4 Ars*nal - Carling Cup
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 11:14:45 PM »
I know it now looks like sour grapes but I think it was a disgrace for Sky to have an ex gooner w****r (ex gooner still a w****r) commentating on such a big game. The game in the big scheme of things may not have been that important, but to Spurs fans it was a NLD and an important game to us. To hear him wax lyrical about the arse from the kick off was too hard to bear. I thought commentators were supposed to be impartial, commentating on the game. Not verbally masturbating every time Spurs lost the ball!! I know it wasn't one of our better games but still. I paid to listen to that p***k, that's what galls me the most!!

Bring on the wet spam, COYS!!!!

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 01:54:38 PM »
They've got Trevor Brooking co-commentating on the West Ham game  :ohyeah:

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »
The last 2 games (last night and Wigan) that i have been to go and watch have been absolutely terrible! Great atmosphere pre match as always around the ground in the pubs then when we get in the ground we find out the teams and Ars*nal the sneeky pricks have put out a much stronger line up than ours! Its a fact that there youngsters are on another level compared to ours. Why wasnt Hutton playing aswell, after Harry had given him all that praise in the week then he leaves him out!? Dos Santos and Bentley were totally s**te, the crowd was really getting on Bentleys back, hes given chance after chance to prove himself and last night topped it off for me ive lost me patience with him and i really dont think he should be picked again, utter s**te. The fuunny thing is Keano has lost his form as time has gone on but when he came on he was one of the only players out there shouting about and putting effort in and playing for the pride of north london not like some of the others. Pletikosa looked dodgey also. Oh yeah to top it off, i was really disappointed in our support last night, we just couldnt be arsed with it after 15 minutes into the 1st half, and the amount of people that left early was crazy, i stayed to the end, but i dont know why. Useless, overpaid, pricks.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »
You all may shout at me but im actually not to fussed at being knocked out last night, like Keown said, we have bigger fish to fry (or words to that extent) Yes we were poor for most of the game and we did crumble to our North London rivals which was extremely annoying! Having said that, its only the 3rd round of the Carling Cup boys. It wasn't the FA or Champs League  - which are take priority for me and i think Harry too.

I'm not going to make excuses for the performance as we got what we deserved to be honest, it was refreshing and pleasing to see the likes of Caulker, Livermore and Naughton given a decent run out. Sandro played well too which was also important for him as well as Harry and the fans. he looks a decent player and im excited for him to make his Prem debut soon...  :P

Any road, we can now concentrate on the Prem, FA cup and Champs League and have a real good go in all 3. Last night was a bad performance but we must not get to down about it lads!!!

COYS!

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 05:34:22 PM »
Now one week later - I am still on the same opinion the performance was very very poor - the only bright light was Sandro - everybody else just shockingly poor and Bentley really proved that he just is not up for it and has become one of our worst signings (especially as Ars*nal got a cut)

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 05:38:51 PM »
two years ago the players would have been Ars*nal youth/reserves Tottenham 1st team NOW as Gooners MUST winn something - it is reversed