SpursNetwork

Lennon looking tired

Lennon looking tired
« on: May 08, 2007, 12:02:19 PM »
Hey all

Is it just me or is Lennon looking very tired, and last night, he didn't look half as quick as he used to??

Also Taarabat wasn't even on the bench last night?? Any ideas why?

Offline Rob

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 12:43:31 PM »
Ig lennon has started almost every game then i think you guys should rest him as he is just a youngster and gets tired and jaded. I can't believe his pace, he just has to work more on shooting and passing and he will become a class act.
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 12:50:14 PM »
Quote from: DefoeDefoe;7486
Also Taarabat wasn't even on the bench last night?? Any ideas why?

Prolly MJ is trying not to boost his price too high in order to be able to buy him for less money ...
----------------

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
One thing i saw last night, was lennon can actually cross a decent ball now, in the early season his crossing was pretty pants, byt yesterday its seemed to of improved.

Berba's girl

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »
Aaron didn't get a look in last night - he looked well off-form, his usual enthusiasm wasn't there and he made no impact on the match whatsoever. Maybe it is tiredness. It's been a long old season & the majority of our players are not used to it. It'll be what...60 games by the end of the season? I wouldn't be totally surprised if he's rested on Thursday.

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Lennon looking tired
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 05:16:45 PM »
Yeh he played rubbish last night, but you cant blame him with the games hes played and being put on the left - I could tell he was frustrated with himself... But im sort of glad coz the rest of the team has performed and looks like he won't want 2 go off 2 chelsea (as it has been rumoured 4 some time)
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
His performance last night was strange. In the first half he was tightly marked and looked off form. After half time he seemed to gel much better with Berbs, and was unlucky that the through ball hit the back of his heel.

Just when he was starting to look good, MJ subbed him.

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »
i am sure he will be firing on all cylinders next term

Offline Yiddo

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »
Lennon has been off the pace most of the season in my books and i've much prefered having Malbranque on the pitch.

www.planetspurs.com
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:31:19 AM by Yiddo »

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Lennon looking tired
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 08:03:21 PM »
My thinking behind Lennon looking so tired recently is that he is still only 19 and the amount of games he has played in most rapidly going on 40+ so know wonder he is feeling a little fatigued!

Plus the pace he runs at it frightning!
He may well sit out the Blackburn game but hopefully be on fire to rip City to shreds on the final day!

COYS!!
COYS!

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »
Yeah this must be the busiest season he's ever had so it's no wonder he's looking a little fatigued at this stage. Great things are still to come from the little guy.

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
  • Season Ticket: No
Lennon looking tired
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 01:04:15 PM »
Quote from: lyubokick;7492
Prolly MJ is trying not to boost his price too high in order to be able to buy him for less money ...

great point i like your thinking!

also lennon is probaly very tired so lets get 5th so we have no intertoto and give him and the rest of the team a proper preseason, i cant wait to see him improving next season

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 12:26:34 AM »
i agree he look tired but MJ does plays lennon on the left-side

i has to play in the rigth side!!

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »
I think he will be rested tonight in favour of Ghali :-'

Lennon looking tired
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 01:33:27 PM »
Lennon is not being on form of late. But I hope he does rip City to shreds come Sunday. I am sure he will bounce back.