SpursNetwork

Chelsea in for Jenas?

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
Chelsea in for Jenas?
« on: July 16, 2011, 01:48:57 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2015256/Aston-Villa-lead-Chelsea-7m-chase-Scott-Parker.html

"Both midfielders have been recommended to Villas-Boas by senior members of the playing and coaching staff at Stamford Bridge.

But the Portuguese is understood to have been well aware of the duo’s talents having watched them on several occasions during his first spell at Chelsea under Jose Mourinho."

"Meanwhile, Villas-Boas is understood to have been an influential figure in Jose Mourinho’s decision to move for Jenas in 2009, when the pair worked together at Inter Milan.

Chelsea’s interest in Jenas could further antagonise an already delicate relationship with Tottenham over the West Londoners’ pursuit of Luka Modric."

LOL! I'm not sure anyone is going to be too terribly upset if they want to tap up Jenas.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
Re: Chelsea in for Jenas?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
Dont suppose sitting on Chelseas bench is to much different to sitting on ours. More lucrative possibly but even less chance of getting a regular game.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »
Give him a wig. Tell them he's Modric and we are all happy
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 10:29:03 AM »
Give him a wig. Tell them he's Modric and we are all happy

Give him Bentley too ........... even happier !!!!!

:2funny:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline a12 warrior

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 05:07:48 PM »

It's got to be a wind up!!! Never in his wildest dreams :ohyeah: