SpursNetwork

How did you find us?

Re: How did you find us?
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2010, 02:14:29 PM »
I want to watch the match today but thought that I could not as I am using a Mac - by chance came across this fansite with (hopefully) live feed for a Mac!

Offline StartingPrice

• Mark my words...summits gonna happen!
  • Hero: Mabbs
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2010, 02:17:31 PM »
Hi Pard'ners,and fellow Yidsters.
Most folk on here who are also members of SpursCommunity will know me already, as I am a regular (opinionated) poster there :) Hope there isn't a 'People's Front of Judea'/'Judean People's Front' antithesis thang goin'on.
Anyhoo, I was trawling through NewsNow and saw the preview for the Fiorentina game, and when I followed the link there was the invitation to jon just sitting, waiting to be bagged...so in the cooking sack it went.
If you can't change the World, change yourself...and if you can't change yourself, then, change the World.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2010, 02:19:41 PM »
Most folk on here who are also members of SpursCommunity will know me already, as I am a regular (opinionated) poster there :) Hope there isn't a 'People's Front of Judea'/'Judean People's Front' antithesis thang goin'on.
Anyhoo, I was trawling through NewsNow and saw the preview for the Fiorentina game, and when I followed the link there was the invitation to jon just sitting, waiting to be bagged...so in the cooking sack it went.

hi mate welcome to the site.. would love to hear your opinionated view here also... don't be shy  :up:

Offline StartingPrice

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2010, 02:28:05 PM »

hi mate welcome to the site.. would love to hear your opinionated view here also... don't be shy  :up:

I have this really bizarre notion that Gareth Bale is a full-back who can also play (very well) on the wing (primary/secondary designation), so when Yidsters who want him to be converted into a winger say so, they should acknowledge that he is a full-back, first and then state their preference, rather than hurling abuse at anyone who says he's a full-back, and saying it is 'obvious' that he is a winger.

I also think we have a strange belief that we have an outside chance of the title this year (just like I had a strange conviction that we would make top 4 last year, and backed it at 9-2 at the start of the season). And that Citeh are panicking buying players little better than the ones they have (who haven't really had a chance to settle), because the new regulations soming in will hinder their chance to buy big, if they don't get a team together now (which is not what Chelsea did) ;)
If you can't change the World, change yourself...and if you can't change yourself, then, change the World.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2010, 02:31:34 PM »

I have this really bizarre notion that Gareth Bale is a full-back who can also play (very well) on the wing (primary/secondary designation), so when Yidsters who want him to be converted into a winger say so, they should acknowledge that he is a full-back, first and then state their preference, rather than hurling abuse at anyone who says he's a full-back, and saying it is 'obvious' that he is a winger.

I also think we have a strange belief that we have an outside chance of the title this year (just like I had a strange conviction that we would make top 4 last year, and backed it at 9-2 at the start of the season). And that Citeh are panicking buying players little better than the ones they have (who haven't really had a chance to settle), because the new regulations soming in will hinder their chance to buy big, if they don't get a team together now (which is not what Chelsea did) ;)

i think you will fit right in here,,, i agree with you 100%

Offline StartingPrice

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

i think you will fit right in here,,, i agree with you 100%

:up:

p.s. I also like to use smileys.

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »
Found you on Newsnow, i'm a member of a few other spurs blog sites and i thought i'd give you guys a crack.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2010, 02:42:19 PM »
Found you on Newsnow, i'm a member of a few other spurs blog sites and i thought i'd give you guys a crack.

cool welcome to the site mate..

im a member in a few other spurs sites too... no harm in posting on them all  :up:

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2010, 06:36:05 AM »
Newsnow.

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »
Hi everyone.  Im a member of one or two other THFC forums but this forum is great visually.  I love the ground in the background and it really made me proud of our club.  Ive supported Spurs since 1992 and im 26.  Favourite player of all time is Teddy Sheringham.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2010, 07:22:25 AM »
Hi everyone.  Im a member of one or two other THFC forums but this forum is great visually.  I love the ground in the background and it really made me proud of our club.  Ive supported Spurs since 1992 and im 26.  Favourite player of all time is Teddy Sheringham.

Thanks mate, really appreciate your comments :up:

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2010, 12:51:17 PM »
Ob BBC 606 is where I came across this site. Greetings to all from the West coast of Ireland, hope to be at the Lane on Saturday for a game which I think will have a huge bearing on the season. A win will really set us up, a loss put us under pressure and be a big lift for City.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2010, 01:38:51 PM »
Welcome to the site  :up:

Offline Persemillion

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
Found this site years ago through 606 (before it got taken over by kids) but then didn't bother with it for ages until I got a reminder email a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd give it another go.

I will be back in my usual seat on Saturday, my 28th season ticket but 35 years of regular attendance overall.

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »
Stumbled across the site reading Newsnow- advertising friendly matches in USA :ohyeah: