Rushden Vs Spurs Network FC

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
« on: May 21, 2007, 04:09:06 PM »
The Mansion
English Conference

After a disappointing last game, SNFC looked set to get back into their winning ways. American starlet Rob put the visitors ahead in the 10th minute. A brilliant chip from Daniisco was met by Rob to head in.

The home team almost got back into the game on the 19th minute mark. Storts replacement Svensson made a fantastic one handed save to deny Rushden.

But it was SNFC who would take the next chance. DC76 flicked the ball left towards Lyubokick. He went on a amazing run before crossing to Dannyn99 to power his header in for his 5th goal of the season.

In the 73rd minute SNFC would seal the game. Alma chipped the ball into the ball for Rob to stretch a volley pass the keeper. It was his 25th goal of the season.

MOTM:Rob

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »
Yay 5th goal of the season and looking good!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:11:20 PM »
Back To Old Ways
snfc.premiumtv.co.uk

After a shocking effort against St. Albans, Daniel must have said something to the lads, and it obviously worked as our Network was back to its old tricks against second-place Rushden & Diamonds. Rob did his usual thing, scoring two goals and securing yet another Man Of The Match award in what has been an unbelievable season for the American. Other players of note include Bulgarian left-flanker Lyubokick, who erased all doubts that his ten-year contract was worth it with his stellar runs and excellent crossing from the left side, and Captain Canuck himself, DC76, who was playing "angry football" in this game in a non-standard but fitting position of left back, and despite taking a controversial booking, he was still very much a force as he went for everything in the air and showed good chemistry with the Bulgarian parked in front of him. And he had "the glare" etched on his face for the entire 90 minutes.

"He looked possessed," opposing mid Simeon Jackson said. "If looks could kill, I think our entire team would have croaked during the course of the match! He was going after everything that moved, had a ball and had a Rushden jersey on. I kinda wonder when Mitch [Canadian manager Sam Mitchell] is gonna cap the guy."

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »
I am a beast at headers !!
----------------