Zokora happy at Spurs

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Zokora happy at Spurs
« on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »
Didier Zokora's agent has rejected speculation linking the player with a move away from Tottenham.

Reports emanating from Spain had suggested Valencia and Sevilla were keeping tabs on the Ivory Coast international.

The Spanish duo are believed to have watched the all-action midfielder in action in recent weeks fuelling reports of a possible move in the summer for Zokora.

Zokora has impressed at White Hart Lane since arriving from St Etienne last summer and has been an integral part of Martin Jol's side this term.

The player's agent Franck Belhassen has rubbished suggestions that Zokora could move and insists the African is happy in North London.

"Didier has a three-year contract at Tottenham, with the option of another two years," Belhassen told skysports.com

"I have had no contact with any clubs and Didier is very happy at Tottenham.

"He has played over 40 games in his first season and he likes playing in England.

"I don't think Tottenham would want to sell him and the player does not to go anywhere."

Boi! am i glad to hear that, i didn't think he was unhappy at spurs anyways you can tell he loves the fans

so next hopefully berbatov

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »
Yeah Didi seems very happy at Spurs, I was not worried at the rumours of him going. Good news all the same, now all he needs to do is stop trying to shoot from miles away!

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:01:03 PM »
Good news, Zok will be even better next season.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 05:14:09 PM »
Personally I dont mind him shooting from miles away I just wish he'd aim a bit better or soon it will be.
When your sat in row zed
and the ball hits your head
it's Zokora

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 05:25:14 PM »
I reckon he's been great and will stop shooting from miles once he actually scores one. Apart from that, it made me sick that everyone got on his back while he was coming back from malaria. He's a stamina player - just look at those runs, and malaria is a long term stamina sapper

Berba's girl

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 05:54:36 PM »
Glad Zok is staying. We need stability in the side so if we can keep as many players as poss, that's got to be good news. I'm sure he'll score a goal eventually - he will get an almighty cheer from the fans when he does!  :groupwave reversed:

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 07:19:15 PM »
w00t, hes gonna get better and better.

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »
Great news!!

He's got better and better as the seasons gone on

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »
I knew he wouldn't believing, he seems in love with the club and especially us fans! He will definetly be better next season
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 12:14:54 PM »
i dont think there was any chance of him leaving he loves it here and hes being in great form recently
Q: What do you call 100 Ars*nal supporters at the bottom of a cliff?
A: A good start!

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »
Glad to hear it, hope he feels he has bond to the club and players, he certainly seems to when he's celebrating his little jig.

Whilst he hasnt live up to my expectations, im prepared to put that down as 1st season adaption and signs are he is getting used to the cut and thrust of the premier league.

Definitely will be an important player next season.
There be dragons

Offline JGT

Zokora happy at Spurs
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 02:48:39 PM »
Think we will see him raise his game next season.  Getting used to the Prem now.