SpursNetwork

Your thoughts on our 5-2 defeat at Ars*nal, and my short analysis...

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Your thoughts on our 5-2 defeat at Ars*nal, and my short analysis...
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »
that match got me stressed :'( , i couldnt watch me team get slaugtered i had to turn sky off, even though we were 2-0 up at the start, the goals were lucky. I just hope we dont play crap like that ever again the anger aint good for you :lol:
Thats about how I felt even at 2-0 !!! Trouble is, we've seen it all before

Offline taimedowne

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 04:46:44 PM »
What the game proved is that although we can look great at times, we can be very fragile at others. That was the worst perfomance I have seen from the current Spurs team and could prove very damaging. Confidence must be low and having a lot of the players away on international duty cant help with the rebuilding process. The Man Utd game couldn't of come at a better, or indeed worse time, if we win confidence will soar if we lose then it will drop even further. This is where Harry earns his corn. He is famed for his man management and ability to build team spirit. Lets see what happens . 

Offline Blueandwhitemedia

• I am tottenham through and through
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 05:49:11 PM »
Yep, Harry is the man for this sort of situation, the team needs a major boost of morale before the united game on the weekend.

Offline RSS61

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 08:03:46 AM »
What is vital is that if the likely outcome is we lose to Man U we don't compound that by getting beaten at Everton, then Chelsea. That really would put 4th spot under pressure.
3 points out of those 3 games although not great, would not be a disaster. Providing we dont totally collapse, our run in thereafter is pretty good, win the lot and 3rd place is ours.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Now the dust has settled i`d like to add my two bobs worth (i was too angry last week ) .The derby games usually boil down to one thing , who wants it more .On the day the game mattered just that little bit more to Ars*nal .There was a sense , even among us supporters that even if we lost we`d still be 7 points ahead of them .whereas Ars*nal badly needed a win after being hammered by milan and going out of the f.a cup . We need to win against utd more than we`ve needed to beat any team this season to get our momentum going again .
If your not spurs you`re dead to me