SpursNetwork

John Bostock

John Bostock
« on: August 18, 2011, 04:40:36 PM »
  whats the chance of the once greatly fought over, rising talent, known as John Bostock getting a game or even being on the Subs bench ? Does anyone have any idea of whats happened to him, anyone care to share their  thoughts of his future as a Tottenham player  :-\  ??

I think he should of been given some time as a late Sub , chance to prove himself   :nods:

Does anybody else rate him , or am I the only deluded one ? !!

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: John Bostock
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »
I think this one goes down the same way as many promising players before him. They go stale...

Offline a12 warrior

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 11:27:29 AM »
He is probably still around look how long Spurs had Danny Rose before he came through!
I think most of these young players are hyped up to be future stars truth is very few make it and end up in the lower division's

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 06:09:20 PM »
  whats the chance of the once greatly fought over, rising talent, known as John Bostock getting a game or even being on the Subs bench ? Does anyone have any idea of whats happened to him, anyone care to share their  thoughts of his future as a Tottenham player  :-\  ??

I think he should of been given some time as a late Sub , chance to prove himself   :nods:

Does anybody else rate him , or am I the only deluded one ? !!

YOUR NOT HIM ARE YOU ?

When he goes out on loan to lower devision clubs he doesn't get played. Unfortunately he is meant to be a piss head
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU