SpursNetwork

'Arry - End of an era?

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: 'Arry - End of an era?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »
lol, i can assure you i never wear my Spurs specs when looking at the team or the results. Seen it all before and been disappointed on many a match day.

Fans are always split on managers, some love to make changes others think people deserve respect. My view is that anyone calling for HR's head is showing no respect at all.

I live in Aberdeen and used to go watch them all the time, i remember the good old 80's and some fans would moan about Alex Fergusons team selection week in week out I kid you not, beating Real Madrid, Bayern etc and still we moaned. Fans have favourites as do managers and sometimes you look and think wtf is he doing but in the end he has the job and you dont.

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
Wise words Miller! Yep, thats what they get paid for - what a fab job! And we all sit here as the experts/pundits lol. Thats the passion football arouses in us all. Proves we are alive!  :)

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 05:38:31 PM »
You lot that want rid of Redknapp are all mad - that is all.
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 06:01:25 PM »
Quarter Finals of the Champions League

5th in the Premiership with 7 games to play and still a chance of making the top 4

A team that most supporters would give their right arm for that plays an attractive, free flowing football

We have a little bit of a lull in form and .....

just remember 2 points in 8 games............

Yeh get rid of Redknapp your all f**king mad  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Just be careful what you wish for it might just come true !!!!!

:tickedoff:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Shameus

• Hero: Dave Mackay
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »
I don't know how representative of feeling this thread actually is. One thing I DO know, that it's a result of stratospheric rising expectations. Have these people supported Spurs for longer than 3 seasons?

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
I'm a new Spurs supporter and Harry Redknapp is a huge reason why I chose Tottenham. I love the guy.
Still would've started Niko on Saturday, but what do I know?
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 07:35:36 PM »
he wouldnt make a difference for england they will always be s**t