SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade
« on: November 27, 2014, 09:13:24 PM »
Despite the 3 pitch envasions Spurs have been dreadful again! lots of huff and Puff but no end product, slow,congested,wasteful,typical Spurs performance.

0-0 HT
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:48:41 AM by RiffHard »
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
Re: Spurs v Partizen
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:25:14 PM »
1-0 FT

Wow!!! there is some football in our team! :D , we played much better second half and the difference by playing at a quicker tempo and spreading the play was for all to see!, we still had the usual hand on heart moments but we actually looked very dangerous :) , a good goal scored, should have had 2 or 3 but very pleased to see some good football finaly!, MP must now have seen that playing like we played second half is the way forward!!!!.

Well done lads and we are now guarranted qualification with Basiktas only getting a draw.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Spurs v Partizen
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 07:44:46 AM »
1-0 FT

Wow!!! there is some football in our team! :D , we played much better second half and the difference by playing at a quicker tempo and spreading the play was for all to see!, we still had the usual hand on heart moments but we actually looked very dangerous :) , a good goal scored, should have had 2 or 3 but very pleased to see some good football finaly!, MP must now have seen that playing like we played second half is the way forward!!!!.

Well done lads and we are now guarranted qualification with Basiktas only getting a draw.

Well I'm just glad we weren't playing Chelsea. Still don't rate the full backs. Cherices/Verthonghen marginally better. Dembelle was useless. Soldado worse than useless. Lennon / Lamella showed some useful touches, particularly in 2nd half. Stambouli looked better, and took his goal well, despite the dreadful miss when he only had the keeper to beat. Its a reminder of where we are, that when Kane came on he looked better than those around him. Good luck to us on Sunday, we're gonna need it I feel.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 04:45:59 PM »
Despite the 3 pitch envasions Spurs have been dreadful again! lots of huff and Puff but no end product, slow,congested,wasteful,typical Spurs performance.

0-0 HT

I thought we played better than we normally do, however, our problem is still up front.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 07:05:39 PM »
We are now through to the next round. Brilliant.

Jane x

Offline Don

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 07:43:16 PM »
What was that all about? Those stupid morons doing us damage by running on the pitch, and they call themselves supporters. If that would have happened in my day they would have got the birch, and bloody right as well. Sadly, in today’s society we are too soft.

Anyway, Spurs have won their Europa league and will start meeting some of the big boys. We also need to beat Newcastle at White Hart Lane in the league cup. Let us start December with a flourish and end with a bang. We need a change of fortunes and with a few tweaks in January Window we could finish strong. Let us hope, eh?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 03:53:19 PM »
I do think Spurs are growing stronger.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 07:33:59 PM »
If anybody criticise Spurs at this part of the season then they are mad. Nobody can guess where clubs will end up. I noticed that a lot of people are predicting that Chelsea will win the league. Things could change in the second part of the season.