SpursNetwork

If You Were AVB.................

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: If You Were AVB.................
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 06:59:54 PM »
Its gone terribly wrong, I cant understand it 3 nil down at half time, mid table here we come!

It is time for AVB to go outside with his revolver and do us all a favour !!!

:up:

We've lost the same amount of matches as United and City and they are both favourites to win the league. We are 4 points behind second placed place Liverpool.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 07:08:18 PM »
Its gone terribly wrong, I cant understand it 3 nil down at half time, mid table here we come!

I still think it is an open league. We've lost 4 matches, the same as United and City.

But points are slipping away we are now ninth, with another defeat we risk dropping to 10th! Right now we are a mid table side, in a mid table position not playing to our strengths, to say we were well beaten today is an understatement, City may as well have not bothered fielding a goal keeper!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 07:22:06 PM »

I still think it is an open league. We've lost 4 matches, the same as United and City.

But points are slipping away we are now ninth, with another defeat we risk dropping to 10th! Right now we are a mid table side, in a mid table position not playing to our strengths, to say we were well beaten today is an understatement, City may as well have not bothered fielding a goal keeper!

Yes, we've got to turn it around. I am looking forward to next week.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 08:36:16 PM »

Yes, we've got to turn it around. I am looking forward to next week.

If you think we are going to turn it around next week then your medication is too strong, if we play like that again then we will have our arse handed to us in a sling by united and they ain't even playing well !!!!

The only way too turn this around is to get rid of AV numpty B he hasn't got a clue!!!! Playing a high line against two pacey strikers, might of well just plump for 10th or 11th now !!!

:'( :'( :'(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 04:00:13 PM »
If you think we are going to turn it around next week then your medication is too strong, if we play like that again then we will have our arse handed to us in a sling by united and they ain't even playing well !!!!
And who said we will play that way again? If you’ve got it in your head that you don’t like AVB then no matter what he does he will be a loser in your eyes. Even if we win the double.

The only way too turn this around is to get rid of AV numpty B he hasn't got a clue!!!! Playing a high line against two pacey strikers, might of well just plump for 10th or 11th now !!!
You don’t get rid of a manager who has only lost 4 games and are 4 points behind second placed (Liverpool). Ars*nal won’t sustain their position so looking at it logically we are in a healthy position.
Even though we lost 6-0 on Sunday we had 53% of the procession. Yes we had a bad day but there is no reason to panic at the moment. We are still in all cup competitions. The time to revaluate the situation would be at Christmas. Not now. However, I am sure you will be praying that Spurs lose their next two games so that you can ram it down my throat and say how right you are.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline a12 warrior

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 06:11:14 PM »
Spurs need to start playing with 2 up front move the ball quicker  and go forward stop playing at walking pace pick the same players to get some consistency for a start.

The problem they have is both Defoe and Adebayor are both way out of form in January they both need to go and new blood brought in.

This season is going down hill very quickly  but really it should not be a surprise defeat by West Ham and Newcastle a scrapped win against Hull hanging on at Everton.

Long way to go but can anyone honestly believe AVB can turn this round?

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 06:20:18 PM »
No Voice I really don't want Spurs to lose the next two games what I want is for people to see that the man who is supposidly taking us to next level isn't up to the job !!
The football we play is boring, we defend to high, he makes changes for no good reason, his tactics seem to confuse the players, he won't play in form players the list goes on and on and on...
Saldado isn't getting any service, we buy a fox in the box then don't get the ball into the box for him to attack, Defoe scores whenever he plays but he won't play him instead he brings in Adebayor who's been training in the reserves and hasn't started this season !!!
After yesterday he slates the players saying that they should be ashamed of the performance they put in, that would be the players he picked playing the tactics he put in place!!!

So you are telling me that this is the man who is going to sort things out and not to panic, wake up and smell the coffee the warning signs are there we are going backwards and AVB is the man driving the ship !!!
I don't care about points and places look beyond that and see whats happening to our club we are in chaos there are very deep running problems in the squad several players have come out and voiced their discontent !!!

:'( :'(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 06:21:23 PM »
Spurs need to start playing with 2 up front move the ball quicker  and go forward stop playing at walking pace pick the same players to get some consistency for a start.

The problem they have is both Defoe and Adebayor are both way out of form in January they both need to go and new blood brought in.

This season is going down hill very quickly  but really it should not be a surprise defeat by West Ham and Newcastle a scrapped win against Hull hanging on at Everton.

Long way to go but can anyone honestly believe AVB can turn this round?

Spot on a12

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 07:48:26 PM »

So you are telling me that this is the man who is going to sort things out and not to panic, wake up and smell the coffee the warning signs are there we are going backwards and AVB is the man driving the ship !!!
I don't care about points and places look beyond that and see whats happening to our club we are in chaos there are very deep running problems in the squad several players have come out and voiced their discontent !!!

If my memory serves me right, your comments went along a similar line last season at this time.  Funny how your only appear when things don't go well. Get a grip man!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2013, 08:35:31 PM »

If my memory serves me right, your comments went along a similar line last season at this time.  Funny how your only appear when things don't go well. Get a grip man!

I have had a firm grip for last two seasons and I have not changed my opinion of our manager since day 1, he has had 18 months or so and he has done nothing so far to make me change my opinion.
As for me not posting I was getting fed up with the candy coated posts and blind faith being shown and the way any critical post or post that wasn't backing the manager was slagged off and the persons intelligence was questioned !!!
As Voice is so fond of quoting everybody is entitled to their opinon......... as long as they agree with the majority.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2013, 08:21:40 AM »
Some tabloids are reporting that Villas-Boas could be on the verge of a sack.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2013, 05:06:36 PM »
No Voice I really don't want Spurs to lose the next two games what I want is for people to see that the man who is supposidly taking us to next level isn't up to the job !!
The football we play is boring, we defend to high, he makes changes for no good reason, his tactics seem to confuse the players, he won't play in form players the list goes on and on and on...
Saldado isn't getting any service, we buy a fox in the box then don't get the ball into the box for him to attack, Defoe scores whenever he plays but he won't play him instead he brings in Adebayor who's been training in the reserves and hasn't started this season !!!
After yesterday he slates the players saying that they should be ashamed of the performance they put in, that would be the players he picked playing the tactics he put in place!!!

I think it is to early to make judgements. Remember; Ferguson was a game away from getting the sack. Last year he had a reasonable season. This season we are only 12 games in with 4 defeats. Let us wait until Christmas to revaluate the situation.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »

I have had a firm grip for last two seasons and I have not changed my opinion of our manager since day 1, he has had 18 months or so and he has done nothing so far to make me change my opinion.
As for me not posting I was getting fed up with the candy coated posts and blind faith being shown and the way any critical post or post that wasn't backing the manager was slagged off and the persons intelligence was questioned !!!
As Voice is so fond of quoting everybody is entitled to their opinon......... as long as they agree with the majority.

Exactly; you are entitled to your opinions. As I am; at the same time you are quite welcome to point out my flaws (in what I said), as I am pointing out where I think you are wrong. At the end of the day it is then to the reader to make their own judgement. Different point of views are healthy.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
Some tabloids are reporting that Villas-Boas could be on the verge of a sack.

I've been reading this. But this is just paper talking and stirring up trouble; to sell more papers. If AVB wants such speculation to stop then it is in his hands.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do