Tottenham 3-1 Inter Milan

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Inter Milan
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 08:33:44 PM »
Good half so far... I don't like the fact we took the foot off the gas after the goal. We had them on the ropes up to the moment we scored... we just seemed to have dropped off abit now

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 09:37:56 PM »
 :dance: Nuff said!
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 09:38:48 PM »

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 09:42:05 PM »
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
Re: Tottenham 3-1 Inter Milan
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 10:02:53 PM »
We've just outplayed and beat the reigning European Champions 3-1, we are truly back were we belong amongst the very best in Europe !!!

:coys:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »
 :D

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 10:30:14 PM »
Damn, I still cannot believe it. I think everyone played good tonight, I was impressed with Cudicini, some seriously top class saves there. I'm going to go and get wasted now, thank you.  :dance:

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »
Im so happy! Every single player out there played amazing for the whole 90 minutes, i cant find a fault and i dont want any one of you to start picking one out if there was one (Gareth). Truly amazing night at The Lane and i wish i could have been there, you could feel the atmosphere coming out the TV! Inter were completely outplayed. This is one of the best results i have witnessed as a Spurs fan since i have started supporting them im only 22 and i have seen many ups and downs and maybe more downs than ups but this was a classic spurs performance when were on our top game. Well done lads. Lets get a win against Werder Bremen and continue this amazing journey.  :dance: :dance: :dance:  YID ARMY!!!!!!!

Offline bigv

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 10:59:05 PM »
Brilliant performance. Best night as a spurs fan for me and I've been supporting them for over 20years now. This is how we can play. Modric is playing like he can and bale is a phenomenon. He played even better tonight than he did at the san-siro despite not scoring. Gallas was solid and kaboul played well despite the odd nervous moment. Everyone upped their levels tonight. Well done to all. Cant wait to hear from anyone who was actually there.

f**kING bRILLIANT!!1 :dance: :dance: :dance:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:01:50 PM by bigv »

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 11:07:50 PM »
INCREDIBLE! Bale was absolutely unstoppable! DON'T YOU DARE SELL HIM, LEVY!

WHAT A RESULT. GOD! I was so nervous until the Pav goal.

:up:
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2010, 11:21:09 PM »
I honestly had to do a double-take when I saw this on Yahoo! Sports. I was like, "HOLY CRAP! Did Spurs just beat Inter or do I need to get my eyes checked?" :P

:coys: :spurs: :yids:

Will watch highlights later, but man, this is perhaps the biggest Spurs win since I started following the club. (Not counting, of course, that one time we trounced L'Arse. :P)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2010, 11:24:56 PM »
I always thought we needed to got 1-0 first in this game or it would be hard for us, but the boys proved me wrong.

Bale was the nuts again! Even Jeans put in a good showing when he came on. Good goal from Eto aswell, but we holded on and got the 3rd.  :D

Top of group A, a win on matchday 5 and we're in the last 16!

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline JohnLaceysDiscopants

• Hero: GLENN HODDLE
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2010, 02:28:21 AM »
 absolutely fantastic display from each and every player tonight . make no mistake inter milan were well beaten on the night putting to bed nonsense talk that they had stopped playing 2 weeks ago when the lads made them crap themselves before the final whistle . now there;s no sense in getting carried away but one thing for sure there;s not one team looking forward coming to the lane in this competition i can tell you and if we officially qualify too the knockout stages and get our injured players back and maybe add the one or two players that can really make the difference in january then its not beyond reality to suggest with a bit of luck we could well be in the mix come the business end of the competition and dont forget what happens when the year ends in one especially that the final is in wembley. :lol:

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2010, 07:08:21 AM »
Today I'm so proud to be a Spurs fan. What a game. We beat the Champions of Europe,and beat them well. These are the sort of results we need to build on. With a couple of top quality additions who knows how far we could go. The whole world will have seen that so attracting top quality players now shouldn't be to hard. 

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2010, 10:34:03 AM »
Gareth Bale was WORLD CLASS last night!

The whole team was brilliant, i still cant believe it!!!
COYS!