Re: Tottenham v Ars*nal
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »
dont care who starts up front as long as we beat the scumbags
yid army/cliftonville red army

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 03:42:00 AM »
This should be a great one. Especially with United not getting the 3 points from Newcastle. Might be nicer if we were neutral though. I remember going from horrified and demoralized to absolutely thrilled with the 2-3. I wonder if it's going to be another one of those or a bit less dramatic.

Either way I hope it's a good match and not decided by contentious referee decisions.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 09:59:14 AM »
What a shame United didnt beat Newcastle last night! Aresnal will be bouyed by the fact that their draw at the weekend means that they havent lost ground - was hoping for a demoralised Ars*nal, but they will be expecting a result now, mores the pity.

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 05:34:29 PM »
Cannot wait for this one. The game is on ESPN2 here in the States. I've got a great feeling about the result.
 :coys: HUMILIATE THE SCUM!
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 07:08:35 PM »
Redknapp is a total tosser. He's dropped Lennon to the bench and put VDV on the right wing! Absolutely bloody bonkers. Oh well,  >:(

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »
Our strength is our pace down the wings, why change it? This is looking like a disaster. So angry! >:(

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 07:14:04 PM »
Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, Pavlyuchenko, Crouch.
Subs: Cudicini, Kaboul, Lennon, Defoe, Bassong, Sandro, Pienaar.
Ars*nal: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Song, Walcott, Fabregas, Diaby, Nasri, Van Persie.
Subs: Lehmann, Ramsey, Squillaci, Wilshere, Arshavin, Gibbs, Bendtner.

Offline dublinboy99

• Hero: Hoddle
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 07:26:44 PM »
Whether we win, lose or draw Sandro and Lennon should be in the strarting line up.  VdeV watched the game pass him by v madrid so hopefully that doesn't happen tonight but I fear the worse.  Hudd for Sandro?  No way, this game would suit Sandro...in Hary we trust, or do we????????????

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »
One very disgruntled Spurs fan here! Thought we had the making of 3 points tonight, but Harry has gone and dropped Lennon to the bench and put VDV on the wing. Ridiculous! Our strength is their pace down the flanks, and have not pertformed previously without what are probably the best wingers in English football, previously through injury - so this change will play straight into Ars*nals hands, giving them time down their left flank to exploit space as VDV always drifts in. Harry's tactics of late (since Blackpool have been woeful) but they put on a good performance against Madrid and Stoke (with two wingers!). Big shout to Harry "If it ain't broke, dont fix it!". This has disaster written all over it and our season ends tonight. To make matters worse, he's chosen Pienaar over Kranjcar again on the bench. 3-1 Ars*nal. A very very unhappy Yid!

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 09:53:26 PM »
Weird how our actual manager seems to know more about football that some internet managers?

Never mind at least i know you are all happy .....well kind of.

VDV was brilliant tonight and for the first time this season i am going to moan a little about Modders, what was with all the falling over? It was a penalty though.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 07:52:25 AM »
Professional managers here (Holtspur et al) bashed Harry for playing van der Vaart and he responded by scoring two goals. Ironic, eh!? Anyway, I am still a bit disappointed because we really needed three points from this game. I cannot believe I am not content with a hard-fought draw against Ars*nal :P

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
I`d have taken the draw at half time but by the end i was a bit dissapointed . I thought we had them rocking in the last twenty minutes or so .Sandro was excellent when he came on and so was lennon .I suppose over the 90 minutes a draw was just about fair but i thought we could and should have scored a fourth .
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »
Professional managers here (Holtspur et al) bashed Harry for playing van der Vaart and he responded by scoring two goals. Ironic, eh!? Anyway, I am still a bit disappointed because we really needed three points from this game. I cannot believe I am not content with a hard-fought draw against Ars*nal :P

At least we've started scoring goals again.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv