Wigan v Tottenham

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Wigan v Tottenham
« on: April 27, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
I see there no match day topic, so here's a quick one for you guys. :hide:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Wigan v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 03:49:27 PM »
Good to see that Villas-Boas has dropped Adebayor from the match squad. No news of any injury, so it must have been because of his bad form.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 05:27:52 PM »
Just seen the result. This is almost a repeat of last year.

Why did we need an own goal to equalise?

Will we ever learn?

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »
I am saddened by the result, now we have to look towards tomorrow's game; United and Ars*nal. If Ars*nal win then it will be an uphill struggle... but not over until the fat lady sings.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:57:16 PM »
   Another magnificent performance NOT. Another 2 pts thrown away, in fact, but for a last minute equaliser it would have been 3, and please don't anyone dare say that with a bit of luck we could have won it in the last few seconds. That was a disgraceful performance, especially after last weeks victory, yes I know that Wigan are playing for their PL lives, but are we not playing for our Champions League life? Yes they parked the bus, but we should be able to break these sides down, and yet again 2 defensive COCK-UPS cost us. WHEN WILL WE BLOODY WELL LEARN? Guess what, we now have to rely on Arse-- and Chelski dropping points. Not good enough!!!!

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
:SN:[font

Offline pieboy

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »
Wanted to smash something after that, missed chance to heap pressure on the chasing pack.
However that the premier league, teams are fighting for their lives and at this stage of the season form goes out the window.
More twist and turns yet.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 08:08:48 AM »
Not for the first time this season we have been found out. A team that is 3rd from bottom, and odds on to go down, has out thought, out fought and out played us.

For me, that is finally it fo this season, for I can only see 73 points for Ars*nal, at least the same for Chelsea, leaving us to need to win all 4 games, more or less impossible I would say.

Looking at that performance, our best player looked to be Huddlestone !!! Kind of sums it all up really.

With the exception of Lloris and Verthonghen, our defence is below the standard needed. In midfield, there is not one outstanding player, just a handful of average players. And up front, well there's Bale, and thats about it.