SpursNetwork

Jack Wilshere chant!

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
Jack Wilshere chant!
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:53:10 AM »
Hi guys I just want to say that next season when we play Ars*nal at home the fans get together and hammer him as for the second year running he blatently degraded our beloved Tottenham on tv! sure theres banter between players and clubs but he yet again stepped over line >:( >:( >:( the lads a twat end off.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Jack Wilshere chant!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 04:17:12 PM »
A good double victory over Ars*nal will give him/ them something extra to think about next season. Pochettino is allowed to have the players he wants we might be able to teach the top 4 teams something. Remember; we beat Ars*nal and thrashed Chelsea (the title winners) 5-3. That is something to build on. And we were only 4 pts behind 4th place. 
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 06:50:02 PM »
I cannot understand the mentality. I guess this the kind of behaviour you would expect from an uneducated thug like him.

This FA cup win celebration has nothing to do with Spurs and sadly it only helps to fuel even more hatred between the clubs.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 07:03:08 PM »
I cannot understand the mentality. I guess this the kind of behaviour you would expect from an uneducated thug like him.

This FA cup win celebration has nothing to do with Spurs and sadly it only helps to fuel even more hatred between the clubs.

Exactly, and that is why clubs should step in and warn the players that such behaviour causes hatred. Remember when Theo Walcott put his fingers up to indicate the score to Spurs supporters; it created unrest. The FA should have find him for such behaviour.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 07:31:12 PM »
He's an idiot, but I remember reading that some Spurs' fans abused him online when his son was ill, and were wishing his son to die. The pot and the kettle and all that...

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 11:49:37 PM »
I dont condone violence but if he gets assaulted while out one night he only has himself to blame, running his mouth off about his arch rivals is plain stupid and put a target on his head, he is paid enough to control his conduct and I hope his club realise actions like that can lead to serious crowd trouble in future matches.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
He`s a flash little turd end of.Any air time given to him is time better spent elsewhere.
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Spursx

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 07:16:05 PM »
He's an idiot, but I remember reading that some Spurs' fans abused him online when his son was ill, and were wishing his son to die. The pot and the kettle and all that...
I agree with you Riffhard here. We criticise other clubs but usually never acknowledge our own stupid fans. Friendly mud chucking can be ok, but it should nothing more serious than that.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 08:39:26 AM »
In the past, for some misguided reason, I have actually felt sorry for him with all his injury problems. There was a time when I thought he was the future of our International team. Not any more. Frankly he is a disgrace, and not fit to wear the England shirt. Whereas the Ars*nal shirt suits him just fine !