SpursNetwork

Redknapp at QPR

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Redknapp at QPR
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 06:41:52 PM »
I am dreading it, for many reasons.  If we lose its to the bottom team and we will probably slip out of teh top 4 and look shyte, Arry wont shut up about it until the end of next season, and the media will make a big deal about Arry outdoing the man who replaced him all that kind of shyte !

Its a game we cant lose!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
I am dreading it, for many reasons.  If we lose its to the bottom team and we will probably slip out of teh top 4 and look shyte, Arry wont shut up about it until the end of next season, and the media will make a big deal about Arry outdoing the man who replaced him all that kind of shyte !

Its a game we cant lose!

I'd like to think that we are going to be professional and do the job well and despatch QPR 2 or 3 nil, but there will be extra pressure on the team due to it being 'Arry and the fact that they are bottom !!!

Yes you are right it will be a sports writers dream if we lose and yes 'Arry will use it to increase his stock (as would any manager in his position), but the team is more than capable or beating QPR and as long as AVB dosen't make it about 'Arry and keeps it objective we should be OK !!!

:up:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 07:14:46 PM »

Its a game we cant lose!

So am I. I have seen us trip in similar situations and Arry will have given a gallon of Red Bull to his players before the game. I can't see Defoe or Ade being slack on the day. They should bang in at least one each, and then there is Bale , Lennon & Dempsey. All potentila scorers!