SpursNetwork

Lioris signs new 5 year deal

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Lioris signs new 5 year deal
« on: July 10, 2014, 10:14:42 AM »
Hugo joined from Lyon in August 2012 and has since made 78 appearances in our colours, with his performances in goal making him a firm favourite of the fans.
The 27-year-old French national team captain has just led his country to the quarter-final stage of the World Cup in Brazil and will now enjoy a short break before returning to begin his pre-season training programme with new Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino.
“I spoke with the Chairman and I know the Club is as ambitious as ever,” said Hugo. “It’s very important to feel at home at a club and for my family to feel well. I enjoy a great relationship with the Club and the fans. The arrival of Mauricio Pochettino is important as well. I have a good feeling with him. He is also ambitious.
"Everything is clear in my head and if I’ve signed a new contract it’s because I trust the Club and I’m sure we will progress in a positive way.
“Last season wasn’t the season we all hoped for but we were still able to finish sixth in the league. We know where we have to improve, the Club also knows and there is a feeling and a confident connection between the Club and the players.”  :up:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Lioris signs new 5 year deal
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 10:24:36 AM »
This is superb news .He was someone i expected us to lose .Allez lez blancs , allez hugo ,allez you spurs !!!
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:14:06 PM »
      This is FANTASTIC news, maybe this is the start of a few more of our players committing themselves to the Club, it may also be just what we need to attract other players to join the cause. Well done Hugo and thankyou!!!!!!! C O Y S   :up: :up: :up: :up:
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »
According to Lioris he liked the way our new manager talked about the future and his plans. That should give us hope that we are going in the right direction. I am looking forward to the beginning of the season.

I've got my tickets for the friendly on 9th August. I also just purchased 4 packages, which gives me 16 games. Like last season I shall go to all the games (i.e. home games).

COYS
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 04:12:42 PM »
Showing off again - I go to all the games but I don't need to post about it, every time we have a game.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 07:21:24 PM »
This is great news, I firmly believed Lloris would be off, it would seem much of he decision is based on meeting with our new manager and chairman and after last seasons disaster they have worked some true magic.

I would not be surprised to see Lloris installed as Captain too!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 07:43:45 PM »
Showing off again - I go to all the games but I don't need to post about it, every time we have a game.

I wouldn't call it showing off. Just stating something to add a bit of life to the forum. At least it created a response; and that is what forums are for. On other forums I might have got paid for it, while others just want a dart board to aim their darts at. ;)

On another note; there is no harm in promoting our friendly on August the 9th. Not many fans know about that match. We are all here to promote our team. :up:
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 07:45:13 PM »
This is great news, I firmly believed Lloris would be off, it would seem much of he decision is based on meeting with our new manager and chairman and after last seasons disaster they have worked some true magic.

I would not be surprised to see Lloris installed as Captain too!

I agree, I thought Lloris might have gone. Being a top goalkeeper might create interest in other quarters; i.e. attracting other players.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »
Yeah whatever voice, just keep on replying to every singe topic(something to look forward to for up and coming season ahead)  ???

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 08:40:53 PM »
Yeah whatever voice, just keep on replying to every singe topic(something to look forward to for up and coming season ahead)  ???

Actually there are a lot of topics I haven't replied to, only those that interest me or that I can contribute something meaningful to. However, "meaningful" is only in the eyes of the beholder and the critic. But you can rest assured that I only have the interests of this forum, and your good-self, in my sights.

While I am at it; let me take this opportunity to wish you, and all good Spurs members, a happy summer's break.  :up:
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do