Good luck liverpool

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Damien Comolli - Liverpool's new Director of Footballl
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »
I'm not sticking up for Comolli because I think he was very destructive behind the scenes with his medalling in team affairs and his own agenda alledgy. The thing is if you look at the signings that he had a hand in our first team would look very different

Gareth Bale
Alan Hutton
Younes Kaboul
Luka Modric
BAE
Heurello Gomes
Vedran Corluka
Roman Pavyluchenko
David Bentley
and Dimitar Berbatov

He obviously has an eye for talent, if he can stay out of the club politics then maybe Liverpool might have had a good deal!!

???
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »
yeah no doubt he's a good scout, which was his role at Ars*nal at first. but that's about it.

But as a DF, he's terrible...he's power drunk, just what Liverpool need, after the last board that was in charge :lol:

, if he can stay out of the club politics then maybe Liverpool might have had a good deal!!
 ???

I don't think there's any chance of that with Comolli. I guarantee this will be the reason Hodgson leaves
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 11:35:14 AM by Biggs »

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 11:46:17 AM »
yeah no doubt he's a good scout, which was his role at Ars*nal at first. but that's about it.

But as a DF, he's terrible...he's power drunk, just what Liverpool need, after the last board that was in charge :lol:

, if he can stay out of the club politics then maybe Liverpool might have had a good deal!!
 ???

I don't think there's any chance of that with Comolli. I guarantee this will be the reason Hodgson leaves

I don't disagree with you mate, I think your spot on. You never know he might have learn't his lesson !!!

:2funny:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 01:06:02 PM »
Yes, he actually has brought lots of good players to Spurs but that doesn't really make him less c*ntface who got Jol axed.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 09:15:37 PM »
Good luck to the Bloke

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »
Eye for talent yes, but what a disruptive influence he was and of course the Jol saga followed by the disaster called Ramos!

It was a great day for us when he finally got the push!!!

Hope he carries on the same way at Liverpool but with his eye for talent less keen  :up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!