Tottenham
____

v
____

Ars*nal

Barclays Premier League - 14th April 2010 - KO 20:00 - Ground: White Hart Lane

TV: SkySportsHD1 19:00 | Live Feed | Make Prediction

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:08:24 AM by Biggs »
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham vs Ars*nal
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »
King returning could be the lift we need  ;D

Palacios will be a loss! Harry should use Kaboul as Palacios' replacment. Younes can do a job there.
COYS!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »
Palacios is going to be a huge miss for us because in a derby game like this we need him flying in with tackles and winning and closing down the ball like he does. Im going to give Campbell and those filthy pricks hell tomorrow and let out my anger from the weekend. My heart says we will do it or at least get a draw but my head just isnt confident at all and because of the last two games going in thinking we should comfortably win and losing then this one going in thinking we will lose it seems inevitable. Please lads just not an embarressment, we will be the 12th man just pull something out the bag for us. Having King back will be great but Krancjar is out. COYS

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:46:52 PM »
Wish i was going to this game  :(

I think Harry should recall Pav to the first 11 tomorrow night in expense for Crouch. Crouchy played ok the weekend, just couldn't get in it the fricking net. When he did some Chelsea referee disallowed it! In my opinion Crouchy is a great alternative for when things aren't going so well. In short, some one to chuck on when we need a goal. He has had quite a lot of sucess in this situation too.

Defoe needs to start as he won't be afraid to hit the ball early and often, to try take the game to them. Pav has the height (not like Crouch) in the box as and when Bale gets down the left, with his fastly becoming trademade rampages from deep (the kid is superb at the moment) Over on the right i'd start Bentley. His crossing can be great so hopefully he can be as dangerous as he has shown recently. David can pick a man out from the right too!

Should be a great game and one i believe we can win!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:52:14 PM by dedleysting »
COYS!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 09:58:22 AM »
Yep we need King for this one, abit of leadership and organisation.

This is our Biggest game and most important game of the season so far.

so many things on the line in this game, CL, Ars*nal chasing the title, Both getting knocked out of cups.

Normal derby's without all these added factor are great just imagine what its going to be like tonight.

Be prepared for an emotional night lol I just hope players like Modric & Bentley are up for this game.

I think they have lacked abit of determination lately

Theres no hard tacklers in Ars*nal team, so if Modric is on form, with no Fabregas he can control this game

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:08:58 PM »
My tactic for tonight would be get the ball out to Bale, he has been absolutely immense this season.

He's been our best player in every one of our last 5 games or so.

Palacios will be a massive loss as he is great at breaking up play, but on the other hand I will also enjoy not s**tting my self everytime he gets the ball. He gives it away so many times and against Ars*nal they would punish us for it.

Also agree with Dedley about starting with Pav over Crouch, I prefer bringing Crouch on as an impact sub.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 12:10:12 PM »
Tottenham club captain Ledley King is confident about making a comeback against Ars*nal after a seven-week absence with a thigh injury.   Wilson Palacios begins a two-match ban, while fellow midfielder Niko Kranjcar is sidelined with an ankle injury.
Ars*nal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed forward Robin van Persie will return to the squad exactly five months after rupturing ankle ligaments.
Alex Song has not recovered from a knee problem in time to play.   

Tottenham
Suspended: Palacios (two matches) Doubtful: King (thigh)
Injured: Cudicini (broken wrists), Jenas, Lennon & Woodgate (all groin), Kranjcar (ankle), Rose (knee)
Ars*nal
Injured: Arshavin & Gallas (both calf), Djourou & Song (both knee), Fabregas & Ramsey (both leg), Gibbs (foot)

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 06:52:59 PM »
If ever there was a time to break this duck we have agiast the scum, it would be now! Firstly, 9 years is to long to wait for a win. Secondly, we are currently 4 points behind City so a win here would help us alot. I agree the Pav deserves to start ahead of Crouch considering how well Pav and Defoe play together, why he took Defoe off instead of Crouch is behond me. Anyway I should hope that each and every player is up for tonight and if we do go a goal behind I don't want to collapse like we did at the emirates.

Hopefully by like 9:45 tonight this thread will be full of posts saying "WHAT A F*CKIN RESULT!!!"
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »
Official Team News:

Gomes
Kaboul-Daws-King-BAE
Rose-Hudd-Modric-Bale
Pav-Defoe
IN
Kaboul
Rose, yup him
Pav, YES!!!
King, YES!!!
BAE

OUT
Charlie
Bassong
Crouch
Bentley
Palacios

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
I know Rose?

Hope he does well!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »
He did ok

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 10:06:06 PM »
"WHAT A F*CKIN RESULT!!!"

Well welll welll it happened, FINALLY!!!! What a game, I have no nails or fingers left after that last 10 mins!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill Nicholson

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D YIDDO ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad that this is what I came home to. The Gooners losing to my favourite footy club in the world ;)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 10:18:55 PM »
WHAT A RESULT!!!!!!!!

great performance for us, never seen us so displined and oorganised.

i have lost my voice

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »
Now that's a f*****g response Tottenham. Fantastic attitude and discipline.

Comes pulled off 4 top top saves! Rose for go of the season?
COYS!