• SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Tottenham 4-0 Bolton - FA Cup Replay
« on: February 23, 2010, 07:20:51 AM »

Tottenham

v

Bolton

The FA Cup - Fifth Round Replay - 24th Feb 2010 - KO 20:00 - Ground: White Hart Lane

TV: ITV | Live Feed | Make Prediction

« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 04:22:45 PM by Southend_Yid »

Offline ozoha

Re: Tottenham v Bolton - FA Cup Replay
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »
Pav MUST start this game!
Audere et Facere!

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 05:58:14 PM »
Agreed~

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 08:24:53 PM »
Seconded, more importantly though he needs to score. Im goint to the game so I wana see goals, mainly from us, and seeing as Coyle has decided that he is going to field a weakened team as his priorities lie elsewhere I think we're gona be banging em in. 4-0 Spurs
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
Pav MUST start this game and he MUST score if he does play because that will put more pressure on Harry to pick him regulary! I think we will give them a right kicking to be honest because of Coyle picking a weakened side. This was supposed to be televised on ITV 1 but now they are showing Inter Milan v Chelscum it says in the TV guide, but i found out this is live on the FA Cup official website.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 11:45:31 PM »
Tottenham will be without Ledley King for the FA Cup fifth-round replay with Bolton because of a thigh injury.

Aaron Lennon also misses out after suffering a setback in his recovery from a groin problem, while Younes Kaboul and Kyle Walker are cup-tied.

Bolton boss Owen Coyle could be tempted to rotate his squad with his side in the midst of a relegation battle.

Vladimir Weiss and Jack Wilshere are cup-tied, while Gretar Steinsson, Chris Basham and Mark Davies are injured.

And that could mean the likes of Stuart Holden, Jlloyd Samuel, Tamir Cohen, Andy O'Brien, Ali Al Habsi and Mustapha Riga all feature, with Coyle saying: "The priority is to stay in the Premier League.

"If somebody was to say me 'would you give up the FA Cup to stay in the Premier League?' the answer to that is yes - it remains our number-one aim.

But I believe we can stay in the Premier League and progress in the FA Cup.

"Are Tottenham Hotspur the favourites to win? Absolutely. Can we go there and win? Of course we can, so we'll go there and look to try and take the game to them in a positive manner."

Bolton are likely to have to face Roman Pavlyuchenko in the Spurs attack, just three days after his two-goal salvo helped the Londoners beat Wigan on Sunday.

And Redknapp is tipping the Russian, who has been out of favour for long spells this season leading to speculation he wants to leave the club, to fire Tottenham into the quarter-finals and an away tie at Fulham.

"When he is in the right frame of mind and comes on like he did on Sunday, I have always said he is a fantastic talent with great ability," he said.

"If he can score some goals for us between now and the end of the season to take us where we want to go, then that will be a real bonus for us.

"When he is at his best, he is a top player - he has played at World Cups and, if he can do that for us, it will be great.

"I also need to give Eidur a chance to play as well, because he has been great in training. He is another player who is very much in my mind."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tottenham (from): Gomes, Dawson, Bassong, Bale, Corluka, Huddlestone, Bentley, Palacios, Modric, Kranjcar, Crouch, Defoe, Alnwick, Gudjohnsen, Pavlyuchenko, Dervite, Rose, Parrett, Fredericks.

Bolton (from): Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Knight, Robinson, Gardner, Cohen, Taylor, Muamba, Lee, K Davies, Klasnic, Riga, A O'Brien, Al Habsi, Samuel, Elmander, Ricketts, Holden.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:27 PM »
3-0

Eaaaaaaaaaaasy  :-*
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 04:32:35 AM »
4-0 even easier, missed the last goal tho as we had to get out of the car park quickly, was it good?
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 08:20:47 AM »
Im so happy for Pav, he seems to really be enjoying his football when he plays and the crowd absolutely love him! I hear now that he will be starting against Everton on sunday which is good. His composure on both of the goals was second to none and i bet if Crouch was put in the same position he would have messed up. Overall it was a stroll in the park but in the last 10 - 15 minutes when Bolton were putting on 'pressure' are defence was a bit hazardous at times and gave away silly corner kicks. Good to see Gudjohnson make his debut and shame his goal was dissallowed because i think he was on side. Bale had yet another good game! So Fulham next away, that will be a tougher test. Also what did you guys think about BAE at right back?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 10:32:47 AM »
a Pav with confidence, will bag alot of goals.

Pav will score more goals than crouch...

but the question is, will defoe score more goals with Pav ?

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 11:39:54 AM »
I've never been a Pav fan but he is starting to turn me.

I do rate Crouch but the more i see Spurs play with him starting the more worrying it is as we are turning in to a long ball team and it frustrates the hell out of me.

If Pav carries on in this form i've got to say i'd prefer an in form Pav to an in form Crouch.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 11:41:40 AM by dazzaTh »

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 11:58:38 AM »
Biggs~ Pav and defoe has shown they can produce goals. Of course Defoe will score more!

Offline ozoha

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 12:06:24 PM »
I think they both will score a lot of goals. Pav is a better finisher than Crouch, and Defoe will continue scoring,
Audere et Facere!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 12:27:44 PM »
I think Pav and defoe only played together like twice last season, Stoke at home and Burley away(CC) and in both games they combined really well. Plus against Olypaikos in pre-season they played really well together. In addition to this Pav seems to link up awesomely wiv Modders. Eidur played well last nite and he deserved to get a goal. The way he played and some of his touches last nite remided me of a certain bulgarian. Although he did show a lot of pace last nite unlkie the bulgarian.

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
But i honestly believe Defoe will prefer to play with crouch.

stats don't lie, Crouch and defoe score alot of goals together.

If Pav and Defoe can do better ill shut up