Barclays Premier League - 27th Dec  - KO 19:30  - Ground: Carrow Road

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:48:44 PM by Biggs »

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Norwich v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 01:36:28 PM »
Setting off in the next hour. COYS!
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:00:38 AM »
First Spurs match I've actually been able to watch in ages. I love Sportsnet World because it features Premier League matches whenever they're on, and today Spurs-Norwich was LIVE. :santa_afro:

My thoughts:

- Bale was an absolute beast out there, especially in the second half.
- Adebayor was also top-notch. I loved how his footwork drew the defender off of Bale on that first goal and he's all like, "Thank you, that's exactly what I was waiting for!"
- Walker might still have some growing up to do, but he didn't look half bad out there today. :)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 08:04:40 AM »
The team looked generally happy and the game was a joy to watch. Well done - now, let's carry this form to 2012.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »
The team looked generally happy and the game was a joy to watch. Well done - now, let's carry this form to 2012.

I think your description of a joy to watch is absolutely spot on Riff, some of the passing and movement last night was awesowe and we never looked in danger, in fact I was slightly disappointed that we never scored more !!!!

I think its about time that we praised 'Arry after some rumblings of discontent were being muted just before and at the beginning of the season, he really has built a team that is extremely resisiliant and effective. Not only that it is very pleasing on the eye too, some of the stuff we have been playing in recent weeks has been sublime.

All those that are still bitching and moaning (especially Baldbloke) wake up and smell what your shovelling, this is the best side that we've had for nigh on 50 years and we should be embracing that fact rather than looking for problems or waiting for them to fail.............. COYS lets have a go at the big prize and start believing, we might just come up short but lets start believing that it's possible at least !!!!

:santa_grin:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion