Tottenham
Skrtel OG 66'
Lennon 90'
____

2-1
____

Liverpool
Skrtel 42'

Barclay's Premier League - Sun 28th Nov - KO 16:00 GMT - Ground: White Hart Lane

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Liverpool [matchhighlight.com] :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube

Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 1 Liverpool [matchhighlight.com] :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube

TotLivGoal3 - SAPO Vídeos
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:48:28 PM by Biggs »

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Liverpool
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
A huge opportunity with the results going our way today with City drawing we can close the gap on the top 4 if we beat p##spool.

We have to be right up for it as they are dangerous on the attack and have one of the best finishers in the EPL in Torres.

If we get at them from the start we should get the result we want nothing less than a win please chaps.

VDV is a doubt with his ankle injury but is in the squad along with Jenas who is having a late test on his calf injury.

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 07:34:55 PM »
 :coys:

Liverpool are apparently looking to really come out fighting, so we have to be able to do the same. "Quit" cannot be in our vocabulary. None of this Negative Nancy crap. I'd be able to watch this if I weren't at church. Blasted time zone differences.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 06:37:50 AM »
Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Rafael van der Vaart is a major doubt with an ankle problem.
Jermaine   Jenas could miss out with a calf injury, but Michael Dawson has   returned to training after 10 weeks out with ligament damage.
Liverpool could be boosted by the return of Joe Cole after a month out with a hamstring injury.
Steven Gerrard is still a not ready for a return, although Lucas is back from his one game suspension.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp claimed his side could win the league   after their stunning comeback victory at fierce rivals Ars*nal last   week. Those words were also uttered by defender William Gallas following   his controversial switch across north London during the summer.

Spurs have only ever been crowned champions of England twice, in 1951   and 1961, leading to the club's fans believing that years ending in a   one are lucky for them. Perhaps Redknapp and Gallas can feel fate on   their side.
In a campaign of inconsistencies for all Premier   League sides, Redknapp knows Spurs need to discover a more ruthless   streak to be considered genuine title challengers. So are Spurs   realistic contenders? Redknapp's lit the touch paper, now it is down to   his players, who secured the club's passage through to the last 16 of   the Champions League in midweek.
If title-talk is fanciful for   Tottenham, it is mythical for Liverpool and their fans these days. It is   only 18 months ago that the Reds missed out on the title by four   points, but that already seems like a distant memory. At this stage of   that season they were 14 points better off than now.
At least   there now appears to be genuine hope that Roy Hodgson can turn   Liverpool's fortunes around. Thirteen points from the last six fixtures   has the club looking towards the top end of the table rather than the   bottom. His side may have lacked fight in their last away game at Stoke,   but victory at Spurs by a two-goal margin would lift Liverpool above   their opponents in the table. Then who would be the title challengers?

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 10:20:36 AM »
We cant afford to start slowly like we often do, i love beating the scousers and i think it will be a close game. I think they have only won away once this season at Bolton and Hodgesons away record is terrible! They were awful against Stoke the other week so lets hope there having a off day and we punish them. Defoe will net today and can feel it! YID ARMY

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 02:25:52 PM »
God I hope we win this one, and win it well. The guy I work with is a massive Liverpool fan and I will never hear the end of it if we get beaten.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
It's quite an important game for both side i think.

Liverpool win, they are back in the mix.

if we win we are in touching distance of the top 4 again.

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 04:57:07 PM »
I hope Roy sends them out with the turtle shell strategy second half. They'll go above us if they win 0-2. If they try to hold on to 0-1 we'll be far better off.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 05:05:10 PM »
wilson! what is goin? palacios was amazing last season, sort him out 'arry please? COYS

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »
We might as well just start handing the ball to the keeper when we get a penalty.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 05:53:00 PM »
LENNNNNNNNNON!
 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Offline scotspurs

• C.O.Y.S
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 05:54:48 PM »
You little beauty Lennon. COYS

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 05:58:55 PM »
COYS!!!!!!!!

f**k me, how many times are we going to come from behind this season.

if we could keep clean sheet we could be real serious contenders this season

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 06:08:58 PM »
Wasn't able to get my 2-1 prediction in on time! It was definitely not Wilson's day. We could have really used Jenas or T-Hudd. Clearly Rafa had never fully recovered from the muscle strain. He did his hammy with very little extension today. Looked like he expected that it could happen. MOTM for me: 1st - Lennon, 2nd - Modric, 3rd - Pepe Reina. When VDV is not on the field we should think about making Crouch our penalty guy.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 06:20:24 PM »
the luck has FINALLY balanced out over the season to date..... the bad luck of the Wigan, Sunderland and even ManUre games (to mind) have been erased now by the good fortune against Liverpool today, Ars*nal last week and other games when we were behind eg. Villa...

Liverpool were surprisingly the far better side on the day, and Woy is a great manager to have the guts to change the system to 4-4-2 and stick to it after the Citeh game he 1st played it... they will be up there with Citeh for Top4 now...

tho vdV has scored useful goals for us, Defoe is the better option still.... Defoe will now get a series of games without looking over his shoulder...

make Bale the permo penalty-taker..... despite last week's miss..... and get a counter-attacking striker after Xmas ffs !!