SpursNetwork

Tottenham 3-1 Inter Milan

Offline Colspur66

• Hero: Glen Hoddle
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham 3-1 Inter Milan
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »
It was a fantastic performance throughout the whole team and plenty of praise has been heaped on Bale, Modric, VDV and so on, but I would like to give a mention to Younes Kaboul. I think he was immense. He won every challenge on the ground in the air and used the ball well. Probably his best game in a Spurs shirt. I also have to praise our support on the night. The ground was buzzing with anticipation/hope/fear before the game but as soon as VDV put us in front it was party party party all night long.

Offline zapiy

• Season Ticket: No
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2010, 04:21:32 PM »
My voice is still broken... COOOOOMMMEEEEE UUUUUU   SPPPPUUUURRRSSSS.

Awesome.

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »
It was a fantastic performance throughout the whole team and plenty of praise has been heaped on Bale, Modric, VDV and so on, but I would like to give a mention to Younes Kaboul. I think he was immense. He won every challenge on the ground in the air and used the ball well. Probably his best game in a Spurs shirt. I also have to praise our support on the night. The ground was buzzing with anticipation/hope/fear before the game but as soon as VDV put us in front it was party party party all night long.

Agree..wonderful performance by the whole team..personally i thought Crouch was outstanding..he had a great game..holding the ball up and really lead the line for us....got a goal his performance deserved.

Had a great night down the pub...suffering today tho...but it was well worth it.

COYS

"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »
Had the whole pub pretty much up on there feet singing the hymm, Oh When The Spursssssssssssss! YID ARMY

Offline dinospurs

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »
This has to be one of the best European night for the mighty Spurs ever    COME ON THE SPURS