SpursNetwork

Tottenham 3-1 Wolves

Re: Tottenham v Wolves
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 04:17:44 PM »
Is Kranjcar injured or is Harry blind?  We need something though the middle.  When will Harry see that Bale must play as a wing back not in midfield?  A player with one good foot cannot play in the middle.  He has gone mad.  Put Kranjcar on before I puke!

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »
we could be in trouble in the league if we continue like this. robbie keane is s**t.

Offline bigv

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 04:46:42 PM »
Pav you beauty.  8D

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 04:47:46 PM »
GET f**kING IN! :yids:

Offline bigv

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »
couldnt see huttons finish what was it like??? Take that mcarthy ya straw headed muppet

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »
Was a fluke. he ran through the middle, and the defender tried to tackle him and kicked the ball against him and just hit hutton and went it

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »
Oh my god, after pulling my hair out for 77 minutes we FINALLY get it together and put some effort in to grind out a result. We definatly neede that 3 points but the score line flatters us just a bit. Krancjar and Lennon should have come on alot earlier but Hutton did a fine job i thought and he got stuck in aswell giving Wolves some of there own medicane, also grabbed himself a goal! (A flukey one at that) YID ARMY!!!!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 05:06:42 PM »
Highlights posted :up:

Offline MalSpur

Re: Tottenham 3-1 Wolves
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 05:59:48 PM »
Not playing great and got a result!! This is what we needed. Didn't have the best stream to watch it on so missed first 20 minutes, stormed off in bad mood at Wolves goal!! Lol. I was just thinking that we needed to score just before half time to settle it down but then they go and score nearly ruined my day!!  More of the same please, 3 points is what we needed and 3 points is what we got!!! Hutton scoring, who'd have thought it?  I can go and enjoy my night out now!!

COYS

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 06:11:41 PM »
Hutton is now our new Stalteri - scores bizarre goals when it matters most. I'm just glad this game is over and that we managed to take three points.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »
Haven't seen the match yet catch it on Sky after I finish work later so no real comments yet but if Hutton was that good today why does he not get a regular place in front of Corluka. He obviously is far more pacey and fiery in the tackle so why so few chances for him ?

:-\
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »
Haven't seen the match yet catch it on Sky after I finish work later so no real comments yet but if Hutton was that good today why does he not get a regular place in front of Corluka. He obviously is far more pacey and fiery in the tackle so why so few chances for him ?

:-\

Hutton played ok... only really had 2 good runs, one where he won the Pen and one for the goal. other than that he was ok.

To be fair i thought Kaboul look really good at RB  before he got injured  and switched off for the goal
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 06:49:29 PM by Biggs »

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »
Kaboul is easily our best RB and even plays backup in either CB slot with indecent ease.... he was playing v.well before he got injured and thus couldnt regain position in time for their goal...

Hutton is excellent going forward always, but can be poor defensively.... within the context of the game when he came on: it was set up for him as we needed to get forward and vdV opened up the rightside channel alot as he cut inside to get on his left foot...

Hutton... I've said it before... is a natural winger masquerading as a RB.... he would be excellent backup for Lennon in our system as he's the closest like-for-like we have for Lennon..... I even half sense he maybe even better in the RM role, as he seems a bigger, stronger, taller version of a Lennon...

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »
Interesting thought, Hutton in RW position. He's got a bit of pace and a decent cross, might well be worth a try with Kaboul behind him. After all Bale was originaly a LB and look what a move into midfield has done for him.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2010, 08:57:30 PM »
Hutton isn't a RW in my opinion, he's a decent RB and gives us a different option there, i feel he will be moved on next summer.

Had a decent game after Kaboul's unfortunate injury though, i'd have prefered to have seen Naughton at RB to be honest.
COYS!