• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: ITK Rumor Thread Only!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »
Big Update for ya lads  :D

Who ryantegan
Date 10th August
Site Spurs Community

Right guys, I drip fed my boss first thing this morning all the bits and bobs that have been posted around around the world wide web, and he promised me he'd get onto Harry some time today. Howerver, he warned that he's getting a bit tired of all this talk of Spurs (for those who dont know, hes a spammer) So might ease off him for a while, hoping he'll come to me with some tidbits.

I'll just list each individual rumour with its response from my boss, probably the easiest way. Sorry if I've missed anything, I'm not the brightest in the mornings

Craig Bellamy : I'll start here because its all over the press now anyway. Harry really wants Bellamy and Bellamy does want to come to Spurs, But Man City are doing an awful lot of ignoring Tottenham at the moment. I think he is available for loan to pretty much everyone, bar us. In fact from what Harry has been told by Bellamy's people, Citeh are even prepared to subsidise his wages. As it stands any deals with Citeh are highly unlikely to be done before 31st August if at all. Might be he ends up somewhere like Bolton or Everton.

Micah Richards : we agreed everything with club and player in principle a long time ago, but deal was put on hold. And as above the case is now, Man Citeh not really playing ball with us. He is likely to get into the 25 man squad there though, with players like Onouha more likely to leave. This might have to wait until next year I think.

Gallas : Its true!!! to an extent, anyway. We have had conversations regarding money and it might be that is as far as it goes. Harry likes him though.

Crouch : Player has the full support of everyone at the club. He is not available for transfer, unless someone offers silly money. But that is the case with pretty much everyone. Harry did give him a bollocking mind!

Falcao : I started this one.....and I'm ending this one. Unless harry is playing his cards close to his chest, which is not unheard of. This is old news. Sorry everyone

Cardozo : We have watched him and Harry does like him, but we are far apart on our valuation, so this one hasnt really gone any further than the sounding out stage.

Hunterlaar : We are told that he could be available, for a loan ----> permanent deal. but there are hurdles to cross on this and for the time being we have hit a stalemate. Harry does like him a lot, but at the moment we havnt really got the room for him anyway. I think we would need to sell at least one of the 2 strikers that divide us all. Keano or Pav!

Luis Fabiano : This is the Deal that everyone is trying to do. Its the hardest of the lot finacially but we are trying. Harry thinks its going to be really tough though. I think we are prepared to offer some serious money on this as long as the player shows enough willing to play for us. Even then it depends an awful lot on player sales and a sensible wage.

Others : Looks like we have turned away from deals for Remy (unless Nice accept an installment plan based on appearances and performance). Camoranesi, was offered to us and we did look at it. but not likely now.

Thats your lot folks... sorry there isnt anything on Young or Turan or anyone else....but I get what I get.

Cheers again and Coys! 
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 03:33:21 PM »
Riiiiiiite, basically th following:

Fabiano - Levy is working hard on this, was in Seville last night trying to do the deal. One can only wonder if he will play tonight, if he doesn't it will look very good fo us. There's also talk of Capel coming, maybe as part of a double deal. They still don't like us however they are open to do business. Capel deal will happen if Young doesn'y come.

Young - Harry's first choice, the only thing stopping this is Villa an the money. Personell terms are no poblem, he wants to be here.

Remy - back up for the Fabiano deal. Deal is 10mill plus add ons, tey think we're waiting for CL qualification, really we're waiting for Fabiano.

Other Bits - Bentley, O'Hara, Pav and Hutton are being sold. We're close to signing a number 10. Also we have apparentley made a cheeky bid for a World Class player, would be massive for the club if we get him. Fianlly, we're apparentley enquired about Forlan and other Class A strikers.

That is all.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 10:59:47 AM »
ok can i start by saying that the information i am getting is gonna be short lived due to the nature of the source, im sure the mods understand when i say that, its gonna be a limited time so i will try to gain as much as possible......

soooo, the game was great today, thought kaboul was immense & the first half we were on a different passing level to stoke even though there long ball tactics are helped by keeping their pitch in terribly long condition!!....baley, get in son!!

ok so the info i got today was very precise & the dude was at pains to say "exactly" what he was told....

we have had a bid of €14mil accepted for fabiano, we are in contract negotiations as we speak....we are positive he will sign for us & this should be a big story tomoz in various press outlets...

robbie keane is not injured, he has had a huge bust up with joe jordan & was angry to be left on the bench against young boys even though defoe was nursing an injury to his groin.....west ham have offered us a straight swap, parker for keane (this is to appease west ham fans as gold says he wouldnt sell but parker has refused to sign a new deal) harry has given this the green light now fabiano is close however keane has refused to go....simply does not want to go there....he wants celtic but there offer of around £5.75mil was deemed unacceptable....

keane is going no matter what, even a possibility of a loan if club ties up fab

the guy states we are only after fabiano & parker (now gallas is in)...thats our lot apparantly...

thats all ive got guys & gals....hope its true

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »

tottenham hotspur have agreed terms with sevilla for the transfer of luis fabiano, fabiano will play his last game for sevilla tomoz & fly to london soon after to complete his medical & sign a deal (dont know length)....was told contract terms are a "formaility" which is great news....

interesting that im told (in 3rd person)an agreement similar to that which we had with lazio for gazza is in place where even if fabiano is injured tomoz a reduced figure will be paid by us....he was our only striker target hence harry saying he wanted players that would make a big difference (title challenge) that wouldnt cost much....step forward luis faniano for around £12m....snip im sure youll agree?

source knows nothing of hleb.....

keane wants celtic full stop & will end up there....we have bid again for parker, money plus o`hara...this is not looking good but o`hara may go there anyway...

middlesboro want cuducini & he held talks with them over the weekend(shocked me that) & naughton on loan

thats all i can say, there is other stuff but it would point towards the source so im gonna resist

im sure you understand 

-----------------------------------------------------

Off topic (sorry Mods, but is indirectly Spurs related). That Boro keeper Jones, is a done deal to Liverpool. My playing friend at Boro whom told me, also said they will now get a new GK in and have enquired about Cudcini. He didnt know anymore

COYS 
------------------------------------------------------

We are close to two players.

Can't say more now. Behave.

---------------------------------------------------------

I tell you what, i think this is going to be one hell of a last week for us in the transfer window. it definitely on lads and ryanteagen is spot on with the Pienaar info, i cant wait

-----------------------------------------------------------

Been told that Fab should be ours as others have said. Also (remember agent talk), been told that we want another French Player. Apparently opened talks already.
I was told over a month that French player to spurs and we got Gallas and now they are saying trying for one more. I don't know if its the agent that wants the move or spurs interested.
I personally believe its Diarra as it would qualify the statement of Harry's reunion.
Again for Ars*nal - a "VAN" - Dutch player
and Milan interested in Kuyt as i have already said few weeks back.
Interest also picking up in Hangeland.
Another titbits: Maybe two strikers for Spurs

-----------------------------------------------------------

Irrespective of if you've read up on SC or not, it does appear that he will be our player before the weekend...

---------------------------------------------------------- 
 As Far as i know..

we wont do anything on Fabiano until Thurs as i posted last week. he is our Number 1 target although itsall down to £s and we have taken the risk of him being cup tied which is a shame but we would spend the money on a player of his quality if not in the Champs league

Diarra is our choice AFTER Parker and we are trying to force West hams hand while leaking the Diarra interest. O hara and Hutton may go the other way but poss naughton/Walker on loan.. They want a full back.

We will im sure buy at least 2 players if we qualify or not but it depends on the quality and as always whom we can out.

Thats all i know however of course others may know different

Why Parker over Diarra?

Diarra has a bad attitude and a defect of some sort... Harry loves him but Parker is the one they want more as a leader

That is all.......for now anyways, enjoy  :up:  

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »

Nothing really new, but this is the last I can give from my contact as people are getting very nervous around the club and he knows I post on forums. As before this is all in good faith and the guy is a Spurs man through and through. Most of this confirms other ITK already given

People at the club are clocking up a lot of Air miles and burning the midnight oil so much so that some key people may well miss tomorrows game!

Fabiano as close to be done as can be, he might not even play for Seville tonight and could be at the lane as early as tomorrow

Diarra and Parker are still definitely on the shopping list and this is the most exciting bit, (He knows I want a younger but proven goal scorer and told me to get excited.

Another striker is on the cards ( I was told while back two in two out) and this looks like it still might happen. Not even Defoe safe!, but the likely two out are Keane and Crouch.

Cuddicini and Naughton could be going to Middlesboro.

Keane wants Celtic or no one and a deal is trying to be worked out re wages etc.

O'Hara having an operation on his back and therefore we are having trouble getting rid of might wait until January to off load him and probably to Wet Sham.

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 07:38:18 AM »
Looking forward to the responses to this.

Fabiano might not necessarily be cuptied in CL.

I know we've had it confirmed to the contrary but thought I would chuck it in the mix.

Nothing to back it up but apparently his illegibility could be challenged! If I was a betting man, win tomorrow and hello fab.

Reckon levy will be all over it trying to find a loophole. Been sent a photo of the ground, CL branding looks good. And not out of place.

There is an update i've left out due to its credibility. Anyway enjoy  :up:

Bill Nicholson