SpursNetwork

ITK Rumor Thread Only!!!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
ITK Rumor Thread Only!!!
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:46:34 AM »
As Will is MIA, I'm going to post rumors from other sites. This Thread is for rumors only, there is another thread for discussion.

Not putting a downer on this, but following on from my thread last week, where I stated we have made contact with the player and his representatives, but Chelsea have also made an offer to the player- theirs is financially superior. Depends on how much he wants to play. Talks will continue post WC.

And:

Nothing to happen for a while. All our effort is going on finding that 'special' centre forward. Dzeko is looking far too expensive, so the search goes on.

Naughton is for sale. Walker is highly rated, and will play a part next season. Unlikely that we'll sign another as Corluka is here and Kaboul proved he can play there also. Supposedly not even in for Richards? Almost doubted that myself, no smoke without fire etc.

Whether we move for a wide player depends on Bentley. If he goes, we'll buy. If not, we're happy with what we've got. No deal in place for Turan or anyone else.

Only exception to this is Joe Cole. We won't be pushing the boat out to get him though, only going in because he's on a free, not because we need him. Unlikely to happen.

Can vouch for POTL's list of players for sale. Not trying to force anyone out though. Also, Modric staying put.

Pienaar ITK:

I've got info that we are in for Steven Pienaar in a big way

Apparently he is out of contract at the end of next season and we are offering him more money than Everton can afford, he will force a move apparently

This info is from someone within Everton Football Club

Cant name the source but he works there in a footballing capacity and should know or at least get good info first hand

Take it or leave it, I know Pienaar's name has been mentioned already in the press so its nothing new but it sounds highly likley

For what its worth I am not sure about if I would sign him myslef but I trust 'Arry, lets see what develops, lots of rumours to come for that I am certain

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:57:08 AM by YidJoe24 »
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
Re: ITK Rumors
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 10:54:15 AM »
Gerrard Rumor!!!

This story has popped up in a few places.

I guarantee an ITK will link us with him soon. We've made enquiries apparently.

I'd say don't shoot the messenger, but flip it, if you can find me, shoot away.

Personally can't see it happening, but the enquiry and interest is real apparently.

Over to you guys.

For real. Gerrard very likely to leave. He is apparently taking a very English attitude towards potentially playing abroad and won't go to Chelski or United. The smart money would be on Man Citeh but we're in play now and I am told have already registered our interest.

Obviously largely the reaction I expected. What I will say, is that to post this knowing I would be ridiculed, should suggest I trust the person who told me.

I have not said we're signing him. But we are going to try. Seriously. 
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
Re: ITK Rumor Thread Only!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 09:43:49 AM »
       ITK on Taraabt:

[Taraabt to QPR] Not complete. Clubs are both in talks. A friendly between the two clubs is about to be announced. Our valuation and QPR's are very different. He will definitely not be staying though.

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 06:03:27 PM »
Latest update guys  ;D

Turan:
"Looks like the Turan deal is dead in the water:

Just got message from contact (official). Turan agrees to stay for one more year, will sign or rather adjust contract. GDS stays...

Sorry guys and gals, just passing on..."

Richards:
"Micah Richards update:

told will be done harry*sees him as centre half**but**knows also can play*right back when needed"
    "Heres another Richards update but apparantly this source is one of the best around:

Can confirm we are now in talks with City about Richards. Having reported this a few months back, it has taken a little longer to get to this point than at first thought, but we are now underway and this could be concluded sooner rather than later. Richards should become a Spurs player shortly." 

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 10:51:39 AM »
Well as the transfer window opens today, id thought what better way to celebrate it than with loads of rummors  ;D

J.Cole:
who Phantom of the Lane
date 25/05/10
site COYS

Not putting a downer on this, but following on from my thread last week, where I stated we have made contact with the player and his representatives, but Chelsea have also made an offer to the player- theirs is financially superior. Depends on how much he wants to play. Talks will continue post WC.

Richards + Stadium:
 ..... making progress with Richards. There's also some good news that the World Cup bid has focused attention on July for a stadium planning decision as the FIFA committee will be doing site visits in August. There are some in the club who doubt whether being a world cup stadium is all its cracked up to be, but as long as Daniel is so eager to .....   

Carlton Cole:
 Originally Posted by glennspurs is not going to happen, O'Hara was going to be part of the deal but he doesnt want to go there, CC wont be joining us!     

Sherwood Info: 
one of my best mate's was playing golf with him yesterday. apparently:
1) we are close to signing gary cahill

2) keanes gone. arry reckons he is rubbish and one of the most overrated spurs players of the last 10 years

3) training starts at 11 and finishes at 12.15, unless players have specific gym work

4) sherwood will get the no 2 job

3 and 4 dont sound right to me, but there you go.     

Levy's Movements:
Levy leaves Croatia... next stop...

is italy.

i will let you know when i have some more specific and more useful info, but what i do know is it is business and not pleasure.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 10:56:12 AM by YidJoe24 »

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »
Nice work Joe, some food for thought there. Glad Carlton Cole won't be at the Lane next season, our current strike force is better than Cole, on the other hand, i would still take Joe Cole on a free, provided we don't blow our wage budget, I cant see Levy doing that anyway. And whats he been doing in Croatia and Italy?? Players, Sponsors hmmmm
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 09:17:32 PM »
Thanks mate, but could you post any more comments in the discussion thread. Just so it makes it easier for other to read the rumors.

Levy's Agenda:

"Just been told that its stikers we've been talking to in iatly, two of them in fact. Although we came back empty handed, for now."

"When I asked about Levy in Italy, I heard that he has been there but has now returned make of that what you will!"

Scott Parker:

"Apparently we've made an enquiry. No official bid yet.

Around £8m would be the price we would be interested to deal at."

Agbonlahor, Fabiano and Cash:

"
1. Gabriel agbonlahor is out of contract in the near future. His agent nor villa know about a private meeting between gabby and I cant say whoelse. In a location I cant say either. Another of harrys scouts flew to spain to speak to luis fabiano, however spurs want agbonlahor over him, im assuming due to age and settling issues. Otherwise we could sign fabiano.

Take that as you want to.

2. We are selling 10 players, im assuming a mix of first team squad and youth.

3. If we make it through the champions league qualifiers we will have 180 mill to spend, Plus what we make from sales.

4. We are very close to signing someone from englands 23 Man squad, although it will not happen until after the world cup. My guess, Joe cole My dads guess is gerrard LOL i hope not upson.

Now take this as you will, I dont do In the know but i thought this was to good to not say. "

"Originally Posted by mattdefoe  In association with the 180 mill, Thats to spend, whether its just on players I wasnt told Im assuming its towards stadia,youth things like that. Either that or its what we will make."

Bill Nicholson

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 11:14:42 AM »
Very interesting reading, the transfer talk is definately hotting up and getting exicting! I think if we can get Richards and Pienaar that would be 2 quality signings i think that both would be great additions, Richards looks like it will happen more likely the Pienaar. Taarabt can piss off, even though hes a good player his attitude stinks and in the same article a friendly pre season with QPR would be great, havnt played them in ages and my cousin is a massive QPR fan. On the Sherwood info, i doubt we will sign Cahill because i think he has just signed a big contract extension (may have to check) but hes one of the best headers of the ball in the league at the moment! I hope we steer well clear of any hammers scum Parker, Upson and Cole because we can do ALOT better. Im not sure about Agbonlahor i think we could get better and i dont see Fabiano coming because of wages, fee and settling down and age. Lastly 180 mill for qualifying!?!? Thats a HUGE amount of money i hope we do it! Keep the transfer talk coming!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 07:39:46 PM »
Lads I must stresss that this is a Rumor Thread Only!!!!!!!!! Discussion in the other thread!!!!

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 09:42:57 AM »
J. Cole:

"Can't reveal my source but today Joe Cole agreed to join le arse after the world cup. I have this from someone very involved with the scum. It was a straight choice between them and us and he felt that it was better for his career to move there."

Fabiano:

"may be one of many but heard we have enquired...."

Micah Richards:

"Conversations happening at the top table today..... Fingers crossed."

Bale, J. Cole and Stiker:

"Barcelona have lodged and interest in Gareth Bale, we have told them to jog on. Harry thinks that he really can become the BEST left back in the world. (left back! for all of us that wishes he played further forward)

Harry isnt too confident regarding Joe anymore, The terms haven't changed, its just Harry was under the illusion Joe would sign before the world cup. I dont think any other club has made him a proper offer like us, just the interest has turned his head a bit, and he might be following advice to wait until a hopefully successful world cup is finished. Harry hasn't spoke to Joe since last weekend, probably the root of the anxiety.

No bids have been made for a striker yet although we have sounded out 3 or 4 potential targets. Harry wouldnt deny we are interested in Forlan, Hunterlaar or Luis Fabiano but surprisingly Craig Bellamy is apparently off the radar. By all accounts he wants to stay based where he is up in the north west.

My boss speaks to Harry almost daily, so hopefully I can get as much info as I can before he jets off to South Africa, especially as I'm flavour of the month at work

Coys "

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 05:22:32 PM »
As you can imagine, with the WC going on there is little transfer activity going on, well with the big clubs anyway. However there are a couple of updates that may tickle your fancy. Ooh and btw it looks like Eidur is staying and Bentley could be off.

J. Cole

"Don't shoot the messenger, my friend who i have known for 12 years very reliable, is an ITK for Chelsea, report are he prefers Tottenham to anyone else and want to be re-united with 'arry. its possible boys"

A Brazilian, and an Italien Argentinian

"Nothing new but word reaches me that interest has been shown in an Argentinian based in Italy. Ties in with one or two snippets from others.

Oh and no specific link to Spurs but i've heard that a certain toothy Brazilian wants to give the EPL a try."

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 07:24:26 PM »
Right lads, sorry its been soo long but I've been waiting for a build up of updates. So here we go

J. Cole

"Just spoken to someone that came through the West Ham youth setup with Joe Cole and is still in regular contact with him. Apparently he's not coming to Spurs...

I can share my source on this with Mods (but am not sure how to) and wouldn't bet my life on this being true. It's just some information I was given at a meeting in a pub tonight with someone I know knows Joe Cole. I have no way of determining whether it's true or not."

"Cole has NOT made a decision yet, and will not be made until after the WC. He is definately interested, but he has insisted he will not make a decision until after the WC, so all the speculation can stop until then."

"Joe Cole is in talks with us now. Nothing finalised, will still speak to the goons, but were confident of getting it done. The Spurs lads at the WC have done a good job telling him WHL is the place to be. Fingers crossed."

"Closing in"

"funny that we have never met with Fabiano and we are in advanced talks for 2 players(Richards and Cole) with bids in for a couple of others..."

Richards

"A top Spurs Od poster informs me that a dude on Twitter who supports Spurs and works for the People says we're in the process of concluding a deal for Micah Richards."

Kjaer

"Just got a text...

He has been asked if he would like to join us..."

"Simon has been asked by his agent if he would like to join Spurs."

"It was his girlfriend texting, I just replied that I hoped he would love to, hasn't answered that."

"Update

Simon is ready to sign...

I don't know about Cavani and the deal is for both of them, but Simon is ready."

Forlan

"just got a message from him....he is aware of Spurs interest....never say never."

Sponsorship Deal

"In other news, the club is no nearer to finalising a sponsor for next season. As you are aware the Mansion deal is up and currently we do not have a sponsor for next year. There are a few irons in the fire, but we are not close with any particular brand."

And let the discussions comence  ;D ;D ;D

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 10:52:24 AM »
someone just sent me this email :lol:

An ITK rumor for your site:

"little birdie's tweeting in   spanish,
now that's forward thinking,
lily's are nice this time of   year,
looking for somewhere with premier standards,
not long   now........"

Enjoy..................

From someone who is really in the know.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 12:57:48 AM »
Basically, there are a few romors, that all saay the same thing. So instead of posting them all I'm just gona sum them up.

J. Cole

Basically, the reports are saying that he's spoken to Harry, and that he's said he'll join, all thats left to be done it tying up the finances. Coming to us for Footballing reasons.

Richards

He wants to come, apaz deal was nearly done, then city changed their minds bout selling him, fairly confident on gettin deal done. Reports say deal will put on hold while City are in U.S. But if im not mistaken, so are we. Hopefully he'll be in a Spurs shirt before long.

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
Right with regards to Young.

-the deal is on. We have reportedly offered him the same money he is on at Villa, but he wants more. City, Utd and Pool are circling. However, he recognises that we are a club on the up, and we are in London.

Just to add to this, Merson was talking about this, and he also said that Young being a London boy will play a big factor, lets not forget, last season we went trough the whole, is he a Spurs fan and I believe that we established the he is indeed a Spurs fan. Will if you could verify this for me that would be great  :up:

-speaking of last year, apparentley Young has been top of our list since last Summer, and he wants to come.
-also.....don't believe everything you read in the papers.

Bill Nicholson