O'hara should we keep him?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
O'hara should we keep him?
« on: December 04, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
i read today that pompey want to keep him, so what should we do?

personally i like O'hara and he one of them players we need to keep.

but with our interest on Sandro keep growing i cant see us keeping him

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
Re: O'hara should we keep him?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:44:43 AM »
I think what the papers mean is keep him until the end of the season, which is fine. However I don't think they have a hope in hell in signing him permanately. For one Harry has said that he wont sell him as he likes him too much. Secondly they dont have the cash to sign him, heck they dont even have the cash to pay their own players. I do think we should keep him though. Every time he puts on the shirt he puts his heart and soul into his performance, he's tottenham til he dies and I think he'll be at the club for many years to come.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »
We ARE keeping him its just that he may extend the loan till the end of the season. O'hara is quality and a spurs boy at heart, selling him would be stupid, Harry rates him and hes staying.

Post Merge: December 04, 2009, 10:42:39 PM
^^Even though he started his youth career at the gooner scumbags, hes still a legend. Congratulations to him also on getting engaged the other day.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 10:42:39 PM by SomersetYiddo »

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 10:14:27 AM »
Who'd he get engaged to?
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »
Daniella Loyd our wag

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »
God she must be a feckin Spurs fan considering how many of our lads shes gone through.

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »
me thinks she is but im jst surprised that Ohara got her. Despite being a super sub for us.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »
Hes more than a super sub, he's our future captain.

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »
Well yes for the future but he needs games right now anyway. I do hope next season he will be given more 1st team chances provided we qualify for CL and he would be able to show his worth against the best of the best~

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »
Thats the dream

Bill Nicholson

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 04:01:46 PM »
I read a quote from him some time ago saying that he wanted to stay with Pompey for the remainder of the season, as he would feel bad about walking away while they were in the crap. I'd imagine that as Harry still has a soft spot for his old club that is what will happen and we may well see one or two more heading south for the winter as well.