SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Sunderland Result?

Tottenham v Sunderland Result?
« on: January 16, 2015, 12:00:24 PM »
We had a good win in the week, but this season we struggle to get two wins in a row?

With a lot of player rested in the week they should be ready for this game, but Sunderland can be so unpredictable.

I reckon with Kane, Eriksen and a few other rested and fresh for the game I reckon we should get a win. What do you think?

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
Re: Tottenham v Sunderland Result?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 01:23:12 PM »
O no Defoe has signed for Sunderland, thats at least a goal start for them!!!, his record for scoring on his debut is perfect!, we will have to be careful if he starts! which I think he will, I hope we start quick and keep the ball well and play a quick tempo game.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
I haven't seen much of him since he went to America, I reckon he will be rusty if he does go straight into Sunderland's squad.

His quick movement in the box and ability to turn does worry me when we have defender like Fazio (I have seen milk turn faster than him).

We definitely need to start quick, we can't do what we did against Burnley. It looked like the players didn't even know the game had kicked off against them.

We should have the quality to beat them.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 03:12:27 PM »
O no Defoe has signed for Sunderland, thats at least a goal start for them!!!, his record for scoring on his debut is perfect!, we will have to be careful if he starts! which I think he will, I hope we start quick and keep the ball well and play a quick tempo game.
We should be mentally good enough - and I believe we are - not to worry who they've got on their side. After all, look what Chelsea had and we beat them 5-3 so we shouldn't be worried about somebody struggling at the other end of the table.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 04:24:09 PM »

Well we give everybody else a goal start so no difference there then !

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 07:34:08 PM »
Prediction league thread is up for this game. ;)

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 07:28:28 PM »
We had a good win in the week, but this season we struggle to get two wins in a row?

With a lot of player rested in the week they should be ready for this game, but Sunderland can be so unpredictable.

I reckon with Kane, Eriksen and a few other rested and fresh for the game I reckon we should get a win. What do you think?

I disagree that we have struggled to win two games in a row. We have had a great run with only one defeat. I do not know what match you were watching, but I go to all the games so I can only imagine you have been watching another Spurs team. Maybe Spurs Ladies.

For the record, we have to go back to the beginning of December to find Spurs losing in the league (before the Palace game) and that was against Chelsea, which, as you know we avenged in style.

In fact, under our manager we have steadily improved. We are all in competitions, which cannot be said of Ars*nal, City, United, Liverpool or even Southampton.

Jane x

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 09:10:43 AM »

I disagree that we have struggled to win two games in a row. We have had a great run with only one defeat. I do not know what match you were watching, but I go to all the games so I can only imagine you have been watching another Spurs team. Maybe Spurs Ladies.

For the record, we have to go back to the beginning of December to find Spurs losing in the league (before the Palace game) and that was against Chelsea, which, as you know we avenged in style.

In fact, under our manager we have steadily improved. We are all in competitions, which cannot be said of Ars*nal, City, United, Liverpool or even Southampton.

Jane x

Said with real Passion Jane, and you are quite correct in what you say. :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
:SN:[font

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 07:25:39 PM »

Jane x

Said with real Passion Jane, and you are quite correct in what you say. :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Thank you kind sir, a night that knows his Spurs and a true connoisseur of true football.
Jane xx

Offline Spursx

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 07:49:33 PM »
Jesus, get a room you two. This is Spurs forum, not a blind date forum. But to be fair this forum does need livening up and probably a bit of sexual passion or tension might bring in the punters. I suppose while this forum is quiet a side show doesn’t hurt. So carry on and don’t mind me. I am just passing through, looking for something to cheer me up or to write about. What we probably need is a couple of signing so that we can discuss, analyse and spit out. Maybe a good streaker is what is need to run out at a Spurs match.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 08:52:45 PM »
Time to lock it down.