SpursNetwork

Being A Fly On The Boardroom Wall

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Being A Fly On The Boardroom Wall
« on: May 17, 2013, 08:47:07 AM »
I just had this thought if I was a fly on the wall in our boardroom and a die hard THFC supporter (as we all are) what would I like to hear but what am I likely to hear.

List 3 things for each bit of fun!

What I would like to hear:
1. Bale has signed a new deal until 2016 making him the highest p[aid player at our club
2. AVB is being given a 40 mill transfer fund and Levy says tell me who you want to buy and we will go from them, 1st 2nd and 3rd choices!
3. WHL will be gradually redeveloped and updated so we have a super stadium and keep our history and club name!

What is more likely:
1. Real have offered 45 mill for Bale we could use 15 of that to replace him with a reasonable player who could progress to be just as good.
2. AVB is given 12 million to play with and a list of players he can have most are youth with a view to sell for a profit later
3. Levy insists that financial well being of the club is paramount (which we would all agree) and share holder bonues match their investment (do we agree?)

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
Re: Being A Fly On The Boardroom Wall
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:14:18 AM »
1. I think Bale with extend his contract, so that we can get max cash when he eventually leaves.

2. AVB will be given less that 40m but a lot more that 12m and bring in a new striker (who can score) and a new playmaker. I will add that 2 or 3 squad players will be sold.

3. Levy will definitely keep our club in a strong financial situation ahead of the new stadium plans

God compromises, I think

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:31:56 PM »
 1).   Bale is going to stay and has signed a new contract til 2016 making him the highest paid player on our books(but we all know that a contract isn't worth the paper that its written on, Oh and by the way, I intend to sell him as soon as someone offers us 80 million pounds).
 2).    AVB, you tell me what players you want and I will endeavour to sign them using my negotiating skills(in other words son you have no chance of getting them, but, I will sign who I think we need)
 3).   You will have to sell some players to finance my signings.
 4)    If you don't agree, there is the door!!
     The complete Board takes a Vote, and it is UNANIMOUS, and Levy resigns.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 12:38:36 PM by Paul Finch »
:SN:[font

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:28:19 AM »
Why has my post gone. I hope it's not because I wanted Mr Levy run over by a bus, is it ?
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 02:20:30 PM »
I think if we were all flies on the boardroom wall, I would hope that BB would be the first one to hit the fly killer. Failing that Levy would casually squash it with a "Best of Spurs Goals of all Times DVD box". 

:2funny: :2funny: