SpursNetwork

Kaboul Out For Another 6 Weeks

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Kaboul Out For Another 6 Weeks
« on: January 03, 2013, 06:22:59 PM »
Apparently Kaboul will be out for another 6 weeks or so as he begins rehab for the injury.

Utter poo or what!

Bet we wont buy a CB as he is on his way back and we still have JV, Daws, Gallas (who has 6 months left on contract so he will be off soon) Caulker, for me I think we need another quality experienced CB that can play on the left too would be handy!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Kaboul Out For Another 6 Weeks
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:24:52 PM »
I read that. Probably buy a temporary replacement. But he will be back in February, according to the reports.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Metalanimal

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
Yea they reckon towards the end of feb and that is of course avoiding set backs he could also be back sooner.

My worry is cover if Daws or JV gets injured it doesnt leave us with great options.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 06:34:24 PM »
Does it really surprise you? With Spurs it's always the same case - they say three months, better make it six.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 10:21:28 PM »
Big blow really, I was banking on him to start soon and be well match fit when it matters. ie: from now till end May
 >:(

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 08:02:03 AM »
Apparently Kaboul will be out for another 6 weeks or so as he begins rehab for the injury.

Utter poo or what!

Bet we wont buy a CB as he is on his way back and we still have JV, Daws, Gallas (who has 6 months left on contract so he will be off soon) Caulker, for me I think we need another quality experienced CB that can play on the left too would be handy!

What you're saying is we need a LB, which I agree with 100% as this is our main weakness. Well we've signed one, Zeki Fryers, for 3 mill. Personally I have never heard of him but he was at Man U so who knows why they let him go. Anyway, he's young and English, so a good one for the future hopefully.

Offline Metalanimal

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 09:09:59 AM »

Utter poo or what!

What you're saying is we need a LB, which I agree with 100% as this is our main weakness. Well we've signed one, Zeki Fryers, for 3 mill. Personally I have never heard of him but he was at Man U so who knows why they let him go. Anyway, he's young and English, so a good one for the future hopefully.

First new signing that is reassuring and in an area we need it too, I'll look him up and see whats what, I was hoping for a proven body though! I really hope we dont go back down the route of buying youngies with an aim of "being good for the future" and in make a tidy profit.