Provisional fixture list for 2011/2012

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Provisional fixture list for 2011/2012
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 10:34:26 PM »
Wonder what the odds would be for us to get 9 points from our first 3 games ?

8D
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 11:32:13 PM »

8D

Since we have to go OT, about 1000000000000000000000-1
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 09:03:47 AM »
We have broken a few ducks in the last few years - Ars*nal and Liverpool away. Seems our squad do not believe ib voodoo anymore, so we could get a good result at OT - We have drawn far too many times there BUT, like at Stamford Bridge, we always seem to be playing against a 12th man, but I'm sure we'll make a game of it!

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 09:12:23 AM »
Thanks Spurs 218 and Badbloke. Really appreciate the advice and kind offers of help. Now all i have to do is decide whether to come in Jan or later in the year.
Think I'll give One Hotspur a go but if that fails I may seek assistance.

Cheers

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
No problem mate.

Drawn at OT? Must have missed those games  :lol: I can remember one draw, 1-1 when Jenas scored a free kick, other than that we usually just get smashed.

Few draws at Chelsea over the years, 0-0 and 1-1 with a Bent goal and 3-3 in the cup (should have won)
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 11:50:34 AM »

8D
It would be very Spurs-like to get 9 points from the first three matches and then go on and lose against Wolves and get knocked out of the League Cup.  :P

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 11:51:10 AM »

8D
It would be very Spurs-like to get 9 points from the first three matches and then go on and lose against Wolves and get knocked out of the League Cup.  :P

Yep lose 1-0 away at a league 1 or 2 team  >:(

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
No problem mate.

Drawn at OT? Must have missed those games  :lol: I can remember one draw, 1-1 when Jenas scored a free kick, other than that we usually just get smashed.

Few draws at Chelsea over the years, 0-0 and 1-1 with a Bent goal and 3-3 in the cup (should have won)
sorry, meant stamford bridge, but we've been close at OT

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »
Yep 2-0 up.... Lose 5-2, winning in the cup and lose, play their reserves in the league cup and lose.... and of course a night game drawing 0-0 and we score.... oh the ball didn't cross the line  :o How did I forget that game?

We won at Chelsea this year though  :up: Oh the ref f**ked us over again